ADVERTISEMENT

Kugler has to be out Now!

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
Kugler would make a good High School Football Coach. He however is no D1 or College Coach for that matter. He can't recruit and his football ideology is outdated. Good dude, who needs to be fired immediately to start the healing f a program he's taken backwards!

Low-life Stull will never fire one of his buddies. Relationships are more important than winning at UTEP under Stull and Natalicio. Kugler would have never received a contract extension at any legitimate D1 athletic program and it really upsets me that this low-life is going to be involved in hiring the new AD. The misery never ends.

Last edited:
I would hope that Kugler doesn't make it past this year, I don't see more than 1 or 2 wins and that at this point is being generous. They're plain Bad!

Did you see his presser? Typical hard nose persona to avoid any difficult question. Time to write Dr D again... Too many years of the Kugler fail. UTSA just beat Baylor, yes Baylor is down, but Baylor would have kicked the Miners tails in...NMSU beat UNM, where is the UTEP program headed? Does she truly not care about the program, academics comes first, but athletics plays a vital role in the image of the university. Many people don't know who Rice is, but their academics are outstanding... but Boise st? Everyone knows them because of athletics, which has brought the overall image into main stream. Even the broadcast is shit, can't even zoom in or out right... Lots of things need fixing. Mike Price showed El Paso and Miner fans what it can be. Kugler and Stull are showing us, the middle finger.

Kugler would make a good High School Football Coach. He however is no D1 or College Coach for that matter. He can't recruit and his football ideology is outdated. Good dude, who needs to be fired immediately to start the healing f a program he's taken backwards!
I agree at least the AD could use the "it's a new coach" excuse for our putrid recruiting and on field results. This University needs to make more of an investment to the football program. If it wants to be at least a winner(above .500).

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
Low-life Stull will never fire one of his buddies. Relationships are more important than winning at UTEP under Stull and Natalicio. Kugler would have never received a contract extension at any legitimate D1 athletic program and it really upsets me that this low-life is going to be involved in hiring the new AD. The misery never ends.
"Low life". You done bashing? He hasn't brought the bowls or the conference championship that we all want, but "low life"?

Kugler is not a good head coach, that we now know, but he is the opposite of a low life.

We need the new AD, whoever that will be, to get on board as soon as possible to start the search for Kugler's replacement. Have to give up on Kugler now.

Who in the hell goes out there and get some local talent and thinks he can win. el Paso sucks you need to go out there and recruit better players
There have been some very good D1 players from El Paso...even a handful in the NFL. We have to get those top players and pass on some others. The players need to be utilized correctly too. Yes the recruiting needs to get ten times better though. I agree.

Since Kugler won't likely be fired in-season, maybe we need a sacrifice.

If you've ever seen "Master and Commander," Midshipman Hollom is blamed by the crew for the ship's bad luck. He commits suicide, and the ship's fortunes improve.

Who needs to be sacrificed?

mc-hollm-ingleby.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: utep-piggy

If you've ever seen "Master and Commander," Midshipman Hollom is blamed by the crew for the ship's bad luck. He commits suicide, and the ship's fortunes improve.

mc-hollm-ingleby.jpg
Sacrifice the piggy.....I'll take one for the orange and blue!

mc-hollm-ingleby.jpg

I say sacrifice the UTEP football garden gnome?

5e995c61173fb615bc46937df95aa066.jpg

I call this "Here is what I think of the "casual" UTEP fan Kugler-Stull garden gnome" that also needs sacrificed.

Reactions: utep-piggy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT