ADVERTISEMENT

LaTech at UTEP game discussion thread

Im more interested in the announced attendance than the final score. Looks empty on ESPN3.

Go Astros and Go Miners

The play calling and execution have improved. And!!!!! Just like that they pooped the bed. That’s 3 bad snaps on Kai.

Bad turnover for the Miners. Just when the Miners were moving the ball on offense.

Miners have to answer now, if not they’re done. This defense isnt going to get many more stops.

Gatewood has flat out killed the Miners the last two games. At least three real bad snaps. This team has no room for error.

For sure. Big momentum killers. Like you said, not much room for error, and the Miners are hell bent on being error prone.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Crazy thing is you can see improvement, but they're getting destroyed.

Unfortunately this is 1 step forward and 2 steps back because this game should be a lot closer but that turnover on the bad snap doomed this team. I seriously wonder if this year’s Miner team could beat last years.

Trash keep shooting ourselves in the foot seems like this team does not learn. Do they even practice?

Halftime Thank God!
All my years of coming to Miner games I have only left early once. This might be the second!!

Shouldn’t you first learn how not to beat yourself before you learn to beat your opponent?

images

Now in the chart of good/bad football is “self destruction” above or below “playing like dog sh*t?”

Now that depends. Are we talking pie chart, bubble chart, histogram, scatter plot chart, bubble chart? Ah never mind. Playing like “dogsh*t” and “self destruction” are two sides of the same suck azz coin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT