ADVERTISEMENT

LaTech at UTEP game discussion thread

a9395a57-953e-4a22-8ae4-562165fef307.gif

Reactions: MinerJo
As the president of Gavin Hardison fan club, I still think Dimel should wait until the last four games, and only put him in if Kai gets hurt.

Also we are so thin at linebacker right now in terms of depth.
Why not play him now and Godwin later? They both couldve played 4 games and redshirted

And his speed is set at 0.

He’s got speed but aside from that he isn’t going to bull rush a big LT. He chased down some plays but it says a lot when he’s getting big minutes. No disrespect to his play but the DBs looked taller than him.

Why not play him now and Godwin later? They both couldve played 4 games and redshirted
Interesting question. I think if you ask Dimel he’s just gonna ride with Kai because he is a senior until he gets hurt same with Jones when he is healthy. Arguments can be made to bench both but you also wanna get your youngsters some PT. Good topic of discussion

Two years ago during the worst season in history we lost 42-21 to LT at home.

22 months into the Dimel era we lost 42-21 to LT at home.

I don’t see why we’re paying 711k to the HC when Mike Price produced the same results for 40k a year.

Reactions: Dmanminer
Two years ago during the worst season in history we lost 42-21 to LT at home.

22 months into the Dimel era we lost 42-21 to LT at home.

I don’t see why we’re paying 711k to the HC when Mike Price produced the same results for 40k a year.

Dismel makes more money than the LaTech coach who beat us and has won 5 straight bowl games.

Interesting question. I think if you ask Dimel he’s just gonna ride with Kai because he is a senior until he gets hurt same with Jones when he is healthy. Arguments can be made to bench both but you also wanna get your youngsters some PT. Good topic of discussion
There's not really much of an argument I think. What's to be gained by leaving the seniors in there? Nothing. At least if you get the redshirts in, you find out if you have anything. If they look good, you're building some momentum going into next season with the program and maybe the fan base.

At this point, the season is absolute loss if they don't play. That being said, I have the feeling we'll be seeing Kai and Jones the rest of the way.

Reactions: kickballpro
Gotta get that second win.

Honest, well meaning question here. What exactly does that second win do for us?

Fools gold got a lot of people excited and created a lot of empty hope in people.

Just think about how much the narrative has changed from pre season to now. With our weak schedule, people were thinking 4-5 wins should be more than doable. Some were even talking possible bowl game. Now we’re hoping for a second win.

Reactions: MinerManiac
Honest, well meaning question here. What exactly does that second win do for us?

Fools gold got a lot of people excited and created a lot of empty hope in people.

Just think about how much the narrative has changed from pre season to now. With our weak schedule, people were thinking 4-5 wins should be more than doable. Some were even talking possible bowl game. Now we’re hoping for a second win.

two wins = trend line

Reactions: minermaniac2023
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT