ADVERTISEMENT

Local UTEP Superfans

kappy600

Four-star recruit
Aug 24, 2012
El Paso, TX
www.600espnelpaso.com
I was wondering how many of you that post on this board are living in El Paso? I have a project that I am working on, and would like to discuss with any longtime MinerDigs Superfans who regularly post on this site. If interested, reply to this thread and here is my email for contact: sportstalk@krod.com.

Thanks,
Steve

I was wondering how many of you that post on this board are living in El Paso? I have a project that I am working on, and would like to discuss with any longtime MinerDigs Superfans who regularly post on this site. If interested, reply to this thread and here is my email for contact: sportstalk@krod.com.

Thanks,
Steve
You know me Steve. If you'd like me to be included, shoot a text.

Reactions: T-6 Miner

Thanks,
Steve
I have lived in El Paso all my life. I am interested.

Thanks,
Steve
All Central EP baby born and raised!:cool:

Here are the details. I would like to have a series of shows during the year that we devote to the UTEP Superfans. In this case, people who live in El Paso and post regularly on Digs. We will refer to you on air by your Digs handles and not your real names.

During the show, we will talk about everything related to UTEP athletics. What you like and don't like. Ideas for how to make the fan experience better, CUSA, and all the type of topics that you would expect to cover during one of our shows.

If this goes well (which it will), we could end up doing more of these types of shows with other superfans. Some of you might end up making multiple appearances on the show. If others are not comfortable being on radio, I totally understand.

The concept for doing this is to give you a voice be heard on the radio in addition to your posts on this message board. I have already heard from one regular on Digs who said that he is in for this project. I apologize for not knowing everyone's real identity instead of your Digs handles. But, please email me so we can get in touch. Once again, it's sportstalk@krod.com. I have a feeling that this will be as good a show as our NIL program that we did on Monday.

Technically live between Midland and El Paso but my interest in UTEP athletics has been reinvigorated. The Walden hire has potential to get UTEP rolling again. If utep wins this upcoming season, maybe the Sun Bowl renovation will pass. So I'd be interested. I don't think I meet the definition of "superfan" though.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
Here are the details. I would like to have a series of shows during the year that we devote to the UTEP Superfans. In this case, people who live in El Paso and post regularly on Digs. We will refer to you on air by your Digs handles and not your real names.

During the show, we will talk about everything related to UTEP athletics. What you like and don't like. Ideas for how to make the fan experience better, CUSA, and all the type of topics that you would expect to cover during one of our shows.

If this goes well (which it will), we could end up doing more of these types of shows with other superfans. Some of you might end up making multiple appearances on the show. If others are not comfortable being on radio, I totally understand.

The concept for doing this is to give you a voice be heard on the radio in addition to your posts on this message board. I have already heard from one regular on Digs who said that he is in for this project. I apologize for not knowing everyone's real identity instead of your Digs handles. But, please email me so we can get in touch. Once again, it's sportstalk@krod.com. I have a feeling that this will be as good a show as our NIL program that we did on Monday.

Hey Steve, I listen everyday to the show been listening since I was in High School over 30 years. I’m a die hard. I used to be a regular caller but I feel I’m not good at it calling in and sound like a doofus.

I don’t have a twitter and love talking Miner Sports on here.

I think it would be cool if you posted a Thread Occasionally on a Topic.

For Example:

(SportsTalk on Digs: What does the Sun Bowl need to improve the fan experience?)

That way shy people like me and people from out of town can engage on here, and then you can continue the discussion on the air. And of course those that want to call in, you inform them on this thread that Wednesday at 5pm, call in with your Digs user name or what ever to discuss the Digs Topic of the week.

Hey Steve, I listen everyday to the show been listening since I was in High School over 30 years. I’m a die hard. I used to be a regular caller but I feel I’m not good at it calling in and sound like a doofus.

For Example:

(SportsTalk on Digs: What does the Sun Bowl need to improve the fan experience?)

That way shy people like me and people from out of town can engage on here, and then you can continue the discussion on the air. And of course those that want to call in, you inform them on this thread that Wednesday at 5pm, call in with your Digs user name or what ever to discuss the Digs Topic of the week.
While you may be a doofus, I highly doubt you sound like one. Anywho, do it! get on there!

Reactions: kickballpro

For Example:

Sports talk with Kappy hasn't been around for 30 years. I think it's been 20 years.

Sounds good. I want to go after Orly calls in if possible? It’s a family thing.😆

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT