ADVERTISEMENT

Louisiana Tech

Although we COULD have had Hardison throw a Hail Mary, at least!

Well, given that UTEP had 9 penalties in the first half, I'm actually happy with the score. I think UTEP has a good chance of winning if they can just clean up the penalties.

I do think these refs suck a little bit, too. Aside from penalties, they gave Tech some ridiculous spots and robbed UTEP of that catch.

Dimel has no balls. We had every opportunity to put a few points on the board. Go deep. Take a chance. The chances of it backfiring are almost nil if you go deep. Besides, he needs to stop playing like something CAN go wrong. I have trouble with his mindset.

Still in the game, but the rate of our penalties and LaTech apparently incapable of committing any, doesn't give me a good feeling.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Fields: 10 carries.

Awatt: 0 carries.

I just don’t get it. Every Fields carry is essentially a wasted play. Then if the O-line does create a hole for Fields, then the result is that his carry is about 2 or 3 yards less than it should be, if were a more effective RB running it. We leave yards on the field every time that he runs.

Hate to see Praise dancing on the field first, then looking silly on the whiffed sack.

We are improved, but the penalties are unacceptable. If Dimel needs to show some leadership and bench Flinn for he rest of the game due to his stupidity.

I have a feeling that had we gotten that Trent Thompson pass called a completion, that we would probably be in control of this game right now.....which is saying something considering all of the penalties.

We get the ball first to start the second half.

La Tech has ONE penalty.
And it was a BIG one.

Most of UTEP's penalties are legit. Some were tough, like the pass interference (and he DID turn his head; it was funny hearing the announcers, watching the replay, say, "... and he never turned his head, well, I guess he did turn his head a little...) after the missed sack.

Oh well. We have the second half to play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT