ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Canales here...

May 22, 2017
I haven't switched the name from my old Vols Rivals handle yet from when I coached there last year, but we're gonna beat those Vols Saturday. I have some tricks up my sleeve. Who's feeling it with me?

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Can you run a little more option and get the ball into Wadley's hands.

Can you quit pushing this my name is "Canales" so I'm puro latino shtick? You're not, and that's okay, don't be fake, be a gringo, it perfectly fine :) #Orale' will mean vale vegra cabron if you don't start getting us to the redzone and getting Kai out of third and long more often buddy.

Can we also see more variations of your trips formations instead of stacked one side of the field with a TE lined up on the strong side?

Reactions: sothernslang
Can you quit pushing this my name is "Canales" so I'm puro latino shtick? You're not, and that's okay, don't be fake, be a gringo, it perfectly fine :) #Orale' will mean vale vegra cabron if you don't start getting us to the redzone and getting Kai out of third and long more often buddy.

Can we also see more variations of your trips formations instead of stacked one side of the field with a TE lined up on the strong side?
Look for all kinds of trips and tricks on Saturday.

hqdefault.jpg

Hey Mike. Why are certain guys not getting the ball on offense? Are you using them as decoys or are you just penalizing them for making big plays? In the EP Times your head coach said that Wadley "may" get the ball more. You have a few fast shifty players. You might want to include them in the gameplan bro.

Reactions: El Paso Is Great
To be honest we are tired of the losing. It seems like the coaches
aren't using the players and playbook to mix it up. The frustration
is hitting the boiling point. I am sure a ton of UTEP fans feel the
same way. The only way you will see the fans is by winning. You
will see the Sunbowl packed if you start winning.

To be honest we are tired of the losing. It seems like the coaches
aren't using the players and playbook to mix it up. The frustration
is hitting the boiling point. I am sure a ton of UTEP fans feel the
same way. The only way you will see the fans is by winning. You
will see the Sunbowl packed if you start winning.
Right! How many times over the past years have we heard that one guy or the other will be used more, yet at the end of the season that person has like 14 touches.

Spread the ball around to keep the defense honest, but Wadley should be involved somehow every drive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT