ADVERTISEMENT

Miners / UAB

66miners

Starter
Mar 28, 2005
For us out-of-towners, tomorrows matchup will be on CBSSN. Should they pull off the upset do we dare continue the 'fire Tim Floyd' campaign? Methinks yes.

Is everyone so locked in to a lost season that there is absolutely no interest in the game tonight? Can't believe genuine Miner fans would choose to ignore an important game like this considering how well they're playing recently. It would be huge if they could pull off an upset.

Reactions: Cube Jack
Is everyone so locked in to a lost season that there is absolutely no interest in the game tonight? Can't believe genuine Miner fans would choose to ignore an important game like this considering how well they're playing recently. It would be huge if they could pull off an upset.

I'll be watching, as usual. Hoping for a dub. Without expectation.

I'm going and taking four people with me.

We are so inept offensively. Jebus Effen Kryst! Why does Floyd continue to sit the freshmen? Let them PLAY some. They all show signs of life on the offensive end. Touchet has regressed. Flags is hanging in there but gets far too many minutes. C'mon CTF. Pull your head outta your arse!

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
I found my calling! Free throw hypnosis. Classes start tomorrow at the former Nuovo Cappetto's for college and high school players. 79902 residents get 75% off.

Man my heart can't take it.

Seems like deja by all over again. We lose the first half 28-19 and win the second half
44-31. Maybe I'm mistaking, but wasn't that the script in several games last year? Hard to figure!

Can you tell me how many coaches would win with our current
roster?
Congrats to players and coaches.

Go Miners.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Did anyone else at the game see the worst looking flop in college basketball history performed by that UAB player. He threw himself down worse than a soccer player and everyone completely ignored him as UTEP kept driving to the other side of the court. The look on his face when he got up showed how he knew what a moron he'd just looked like to everyone else.

Did anyone else at the game see the worst looking flop in college basketball history performed by that UAB player. He threw himself down worse than a soccer player and everyone completely ignored him as UTEP kept driving to the other side of the court. The look on his face when he got up showed how he knew what a moron he'd just looked like to everyone else.

This one last week was the worst:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT