ADVERTISEMENT

NBA

PURPLEFIRE

MI Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2003
ok I am a huge rockets fan!! I have been hearing now that they are out of the playoffs how unfair it is with golden state and Cleveland and some of them even going on about how the rules should be changed and it's bad for basketball??

What do you all think??

I honestly love the super teams that have been formed..!! I think it gets good rivalries going as everyone starts shooting to bring these teams down! These teams have played by the rules and my opinion is if your team is crying about everything why don't you create your own super team and beat them out!! Stop whining and let's bring Goliath down nothing more fun than that!0

I like the super teams too, but I am not a fan of any one particular team. Maybe if I were a Kings season ticket holder I would hate it.

I like the whole 'building up to the title fight' thing the NBA has got going. The champs beat up the contenders and it sets up a heavyweight Super Fight.

I urge, no I demand that the NBA clean up their image. Putting Steph Curry on Instagram saying how much he loves Jesus is not even scratching the surface. Seeing players on youtube dropping their drugs on the street in front fans is not good and should be considered a major player violation. Until pot is made legal, it's illegal. I work in real estate and there is nothing in state code of real estate conduct (I'm speaking in the vernacular) that says I can't pop out some Marlboro's and puff-puff on a cigarette while viewing a property for a client but I damn well know my name will be mud within a few short days and I may get a not so nice letter from my clients corporate office saying the business relationship is suspended.

There should be a major push to ban or suspend players who proudly and flagrantly push a drug fueled nightlife culture on younger people. Showing a $200,000 plus bar tab for a night of drinking and debauchery on a social website is not an image I think the NBA needs. Second, player GM's or any head coach publicly supporting a dumb ass loud mouth parent of a potential high lottery pick endorse $450 basketball shoes to low and lower middle class youth is not a real good idea. Dumb. Real dumb. Get your priorities straight NBA!! I remember reading Dr. J's autobiography in the 80's and his love of the game and how accessible it is for any child any where on the social level of life and any where in the wold. You can put a milk crate on a pole, get a ball (even a soccer ball) and play basketball. Naismith used a fruit basket for pete's sake.

Damn, my soap box just broke! I'm done.:confused:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT