ADVERTISEMENT

New MWC Possibility:

Would this be better for UTEP?

• Yes

Votes: 36 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Well now that Texas St. is out that would seem like a wise move. I know Tarleton St. is talking to the MWC, but I think MWC needs to Bolster the football side and N. Illinois and Toledo would help! So then C. It is lol

C. UTEP, UNLV, SJSU, Wyoming, Nevada, UNM, Air Force, Hawaii (Football), N. Illinois (Football), Toledo (Football) St. Mary’s (Basketball), Grand Canyon (Basketball)

Boom Done!
No. They need 1 more full-time member.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
safe to assume unm is blocking nmsu’s entrance into the mwc?
Can 1 school, especially UNM have that much power? I hate NMSU as much as the next guy but if we’re talking recent history, controversies aside NMSU might be the best program in this area. Bowl wins, NCAA Tournament births….. shootings……. forced hazing/sexual assaults…… I’m thinking they shot themselves in the foot with all of that stuff.

Tarleton will get scooped before SHSU.
Yeah that’s definitely the way it looks and probably even Sac St. I was just hoping whoever MWC goes after was already FBS, but I guess James Madison, UTSA, Georgia St. Jacksonville St, Coastal Carolina etc… I can go on and on have already showed that all they need is a year or two and they’ll all be better than us anyways! Smh I wish I was joking too lol

Reactions: KaneFan29
Now my question is how will being in the mountain west impact recruiting? Will it not make any difference ? Will we be able to be in the market for players that we didn’t have a chance with before ?

Reactions: picks up
Great job to the athletic department sealing the deal. Probably fell into their lap but they still got it done and didn't screw it up. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾. I went ahead and donated to the Miner athletic club and the basketball NIL tonight as a show of my appreciation and their good work. Sounds like they were reading our posts 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT