ADVERTISEMENT

New starting line up

I think we lost some momentum when Flaggert went in in the second half. He should not play ever ... I don’t think Touchet should play either. No one on the team plays defense so they should not BS everyone that that is the reason those guys play. At this point we need to play the guys that can score points and sooner or later we will outscore someone.

I think we lost some momentum when Flaggert went in in the second half. He should not play ever ... I don’t think Touchet should play either. No one on the team plays defense so they should not BS everyone that that is the reason those guys play. At this point we need to play the guys that can score points and sooner or later we will outscore someone.
Hell you might be right. I still like Touchet but damn. We shoot lights out and lose by 10! Our inside game is disappearing too.

It is tough losing when you shoot so well from the field, in particular from three point range. What makes it worse is that we lost to a La Tech team that was playing without two starters, and was forced to play a bunch of freshmen. Our defense is so bad that even in a game where we shoot lights out, we still end up losing to a shorthanded team coming off a three game losing streak. There are major issues with this team, but in my opinion, the most significant one is on the defensive side of the ball. We have actually regressed on that side of the ball since earlier in the season. Obviously, one positive has been Osborne's play on the offensive end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT