ADVERTISEMENT

Next Up- UC Riverside

Mar 7, 2013
Lots of Australian and New Zealand players, 7-1 Center and beat ASU in Tempe a week or so back. Going to test the Miners as they appear to shoot well and have size. This game will test us in a different way then NMSU and Pacific did.

Lots of Australian and New Zealand players, 7-1 Center and beat ASU in Tempe a week or so back. Going to test the Miners as they appear to shoot well and have size. This game will test us in a different way then NMSU and Pacific did.
I'm sure ASU is still in shock over that home loss...

UC-R lost by 12 to the Toreros, who are ok, at best. They remind me of when we had Bo, Vint and Lang. Long but with a bunch of guards who were decent on a good night. They have 5 guys who score right around 10 points, but nobody that can really take over a game.

We may have to use all our bigs to hack at their interior. They don’t get to the line all that often but when they do, their top 6 scorers…not so good.

I think we’ll be alright.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Another team in the 150's. After last night I'm confident we're not losing again until Kansas.

Looks like Hollins and Sibley pretty much handled the 4 yesterday. Lets hope they both keep improving quick.

Kalu starts because of his size and hustle, but he got into foul trouble right away yesterday. We are really gonna need he and Maring against bigger teams like Riverside.

Reactions: Lil_Train
I agree, Axing, we certainly do need both Kalu and Maring. Let's hope they make the necessary adjustments--both look out of sync right now.

Reactions: axingfools1
Better than your bold prediction that we would lose last night. This is your second comment since the win. Neither giving credit or recognition for the win.. Seems like you're upset we won 😠
Keeping track of my postings? I am not going to be doing a lot of commenting on this season’s results. Golding gets a free pass since it’s his first year. Yeah, I predicted they would lose, so what? Do you get anything for being right? Maybe a pat on the back from Fili?

Keeping track of my postings? I am not going to be doing a lot of commenting on this season’s results. Golding gets a free pass since it’s his first year. Yeah, I predicted they would lose, so what? Do you get anything for being right? Maybe a pat on the back from Fili?
That would be cool if you didn't post as much since you only appear to criticize others opinions.

Reactions: groundrounds
That would be cool if you didn't post as much since you only appear to criticize others opinions.
When they’re dumb or nonsense yes

Also you said last nights game was “most likely going to be a loss”.

When they’re dumb or nonsense yes

Also you said last nights game was “most likely going to be a loss”.

Someone saying they're happier with Golding is neither dumb or nonsense. Since it took Terry 3 years before winning an ooc road game.

Predicting 3 home wins over a "Murderers row" isn't dumb or nonsense either.

Yea that's how I felt after the NMSU game. After the NNM game my tune changed and I believed we would squeeze out a win at Pacific and that's what I predicted on the OPT. They more than met my expectations and yours too obviously.

Someone saying they're happier with Golding is neither dumb or nonsense. Since it took Terry 3 years before winning an ooc road game.

Predicting 3 home wins over a "Murderers row" isn't dumb or nonsense either.

Yea that's how I felt after the NMSU game. After the NNM game my tune changed and I believed we would squeeze out a win at Pacific and that's what I predicted on the OPT. They more than met my expectations and yours too obviously.
I believe you call that “bi-polar”?? Since you’re keeping tabs, I won’t be posting after this since I will at the Lice game.

Reactions: JCorona
Assuming we beat Riverside and FAMU, what do we get for winning the Golden Turkey Classic?

Assuming we beat Riverside and FAMU, what do we get for winning the Golden Turkey Classic?
CyEbKwAWQAADf63.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT