ADVERTISEMENT

Nice to see shovel's bff

UTEPfan1966

MI VIP
Apr 26, 2016
is back....
Just wait, it will come out in time.

I seriously don't understand it, but whatevs.....25 posts for a newbie in one day....wow...obvious.....no?

I wonder if that shield can protect from any looming bans.
Chuckling here in West Texas, JCorona. I'm so green, I can only GUESS at the definition of a "looming ban."

What transgression would get you banned from this site? Spouting conservative politics?

Attention HeWore62!
Don't know who you are or where you've been, but you are a welcome addition to the board. Your posts show a genuine well informed interest in UTEP athletics.
Two-year starter and UTEP grad (B.A. journalism). Season ticket holder for football, and attend training camp in Ruidoso, N.M. every year. I try to stay as close to the coaching staff as I can, without getting underfoot or breaking the 94,000 rules set forth by the big cigars at NCAA HQ. All you need to know is Oxford on the Interstate was so good to me, in so many ways, I can never repay the debt.

As for my recent arrival here, I have been a regular visitor to another website for years. It's free of charge, but often lacks genuine insight and I gave up, simply because there is not enough activity to suit my blood.

Confession: My grown sons (UT-Austin grads) razz me about my UTEP wardrobe. Sometimes I wear it just to offset my Texas Tech neighbors, as I am surrounded here in Midland, Texas.

Maybe some day I will get over this sappy affection for my alma mater -- I just don't know when that will be.

Picks up and viva Miners. {furnish the appropriate number of exclamation points}

Don’t worry HeWore62, you will be fine.

There are 2 posters here that mostly everyone hates and when they don’t post, every new poster gets accused of being them. Not sure why that is, but that is what I have observed.

Reactions: HeWore62

There are 2 posters here that mostly everyone hates and when they don’t post, every new poster gets accused of being them. Not sure why that is, but that is what I have observed.
Got a few soreheads out there who use the Internet to anonymously vent their frustration with life itsownself.

Mainly because they get banned and return with different handles but same bs.

Strikes me as somebody being stubbornly insistent on acting a fool. A few of them have seats in Congress. Is there a cure for this affliction?

Back in the day, that kind of behavior got punched out of you, with a playground fist fight, long about 7th grade. Today, oh my word, a poke in schnoz means somebody calls the cops, lawyers are summoned and the deviant behavior pattern continues.

Dude you smell like a rat.
Not sure what you mean by rat.

I'm a 68-year-old UTEP grad, two-year letterman, friend of staff and major donors, season ticket holder, grandfather, bad golfer, editor of a quarterly newsletter that goes to Miners of yesteryear.

Be happy to meet you this football season at the old Kern Place Tavern for a beer. I'll buy the first round.

As to smelling a rat? Where's the beef, fella?

You show up out of nowhere with the explanation that you never have posted here because you were only posting on the den, you seem to be posting excessively your writing looks very familiar and definitely don’t recognize you from the other board.
I guess time will tell but my money says you aren’t who you say you are. Either way as long as we’re talking about the Miners we’re good just don’t snow us.

Reactions: UTEPDefense
You show up out of nowhere with the explanation that you never have posted here because you were only posting on the den, you seem to be posting excessively your writing looks very familiar and definitely don’t recognize you from the other board.
I guess time will tell but my money says you aren’t who you say you are. Either way as long as we’re talking about the Miners we’re good just don’t snow us.
Bob isn’t clever enough to pull off this character. He only has one gear.

Reactions: groundrounds

See previous, fella. Happy to meet you at the old KPT, which now goes by Hemingway, or some such. Then you can make up your own mind.

But don't expect me to chase your approval. I ran a 5.2 40, back in the day. These days, am way, way too slow for empty pursuits.

Picks up.

Reactions: Minersympathizer

Now that I have reread your post, and have had a first-hand brush with Mr. Sunshine, it brings a rueful chuckle. Sad commentary on certain upstanding citizens, wouldn't you agree?

It does look familiar, remember the rabbit from the den?

I'll buy the
Not sure what you mean by rat.

I'm a 68-year-old UTEP grad, two-year letterman, friend of staff and major donors, season ticket holder, grandfather, bad golfer, editor of a quarterly newsletter that goes to Miners of yesteryear.

Be happy to meet you this football season at the old Kern Place Tavern for a beer. I'll buy the first round.

As to smelling a rat? Where's the beef, fella?
I'll buy the first round.

I'll buy the

I'll buy the first round.

Oh no you don't, Old Miner. I never was fleet afoot, and I've lost more than one step, but I have replaced sheer speed with stealth. You will be hard-pressed to beat me to the bar. I've got the first round.

Oh no you don't, Old Miner. I never was fleet afoot, and I've lost more than one step, but I have replaced sheer speed with stealth. You will be hard-pressed to beat me to the bar. I've got the first round.
You couldn't beat me to the bar back in the day and you couldn't beat me to the bar now.

Hey HeWore62 make the Flyin' Miner trip to Las Vegas on 9/8/18 and I will buy the 1st round ... This game will be a barn burner ... UNLV plays USC their game..

Hey HeWore62 make the Flyin' Miner trip to Las Vegas on 9/8/18 and I will buy the 1st round ... This game will be a barn burner ... UNLV plays USC their game..

Now we're making some serious connections.

Lemme check the calendar -- which actually means my bank account.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT