ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern

The Sun Bowl should host some games during the season when Utep is on the road. The Sun Bowl is a great atmosphere. Like Texas Tech should do a game in Sun Bowl. I'm sure they could pay to use it and make some money out of it. Texas Tech vs Northwestern would be a good start. Man I should be AD at Utep, I would be making Utep lots of money. 😁😁😁

The Sun Bowl should host some games during the season when Utep is on the road. The Sun Bowl is a great atmosphere. Like Texas Tech should do a game in Sun Bowl. I'm sure they could pay to use it and make some money out of it. Texas Tech vs Northwestern would be a good start. Man I should be AD at Utep, I would be making Utep lots of money. 😁😁😁
1328133676179_9398846.png

Why would TT do that?

Why not?? They already recruiting this area. It would be a smart move on their part. The have the medical school down here. Ive brought up this idea before and it always gets shot down. People on this board don't think outside of the box.

• Haha
Reactions: T-6 Miner
Why not?? They already recruiting this area. It would be a smart move on their part. The have the medical school down here. Ive brought up this idea before and it always gets shot down. People on this board don't think outside of the box.
You're silly.

Why would they come play here in front of maybe 6 to 7 thousand people.
That makes a whole lot of economic sense.

Reactions: FedupMiner
You're silly.

So you dont like the Idea the Sun Bowl, should host a regular season matchup? The cotton bowl and Alambodome host regular season matchups. It would be a better matchup than the actual SunBowl game. Players wouldn't rest or skip it. The Sun Bowl looks great on TV .

How many students go to the medical school?
I have no clue, but I seriously doubt that every medical student is a football fan.
Some of your thoughts are plum loco. If we can’t get 20,000 to go to a UTEP game you think TT would trade a home grade from Lubbock to get a couple thousand here?

Reactions: MinerFan79
I have no clue, but I seriously doubt that every medical student is a football fan.
Some of your thoughts are plum loco. If we can’t get 20,000 to go to a UTEP game you think TT would trade a home grade from Lubbock to get a couple thousand here?

Texas Tech is a bigger draw than Utep. They dont have to trade in a home game it's sort of a neutral site. You're avoiding the main question.

Texas Tech is a bigger draw than Utep. They dont have to trade in a home game it's sort of a neutral site. You're avoiding the main question.
Why would Tech pay UTEP to use the Sun Bowl when they have a stadium of their own that seats more, easier access to the vast majority of their student body, and is a shorter trip from Houston/Dallas/Austin? sure there are a few thousand Tech alumni here, but theres almost 41k students at TTU in Lubbock.

So you dont like the Idea the Sun Bowl, should host a regular season matchup? The cotton bowl and Alambodome host regular season matchups. It would be a better matchup than the actual SunBowl game. Players wouldn't rest or skip it. The Sun Bowl looks great on TV .

Why would Tech pay UTEP to use the Sun Bowl when they have a stadium of their own that seats more, easier access to the vast majority of their student body, and is a shorter trip from Houston/Dallas/Austin? sure there are a few thousand Tech alumni here, but theres almost 41k students at TTU in Lubbock.
is a shorter trip from Houston/Dallas/Austin? Are you sure?

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Reactions: MinerFan79
With two starters out for the season with injury, playing a walk-on, Northwestern takes down FAU. They could've been really good without the injuries (victories against Dayton, Purdue, and Illinois), but they prove they still belong in the tournament.

Reactions: Lil_Train
With two starters out for the season with injury, playing a walk-on, Northwestern takes down FAU. They could've been really good without the injuries (victories against Dayton, Purdue, and Illinois), but they prove they still belong in the tournament.
I think Goldin transfers out now. Kansas or somebody big will go after him.

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT