ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs Seattle U

We all know EP is a Cowboys market. There are absolutely some people that stayed home instead of going to UTEP. How much of a difference is unknown but it did make a difference.
A few, but other than playing a game what reason did UTEP give them to show up? There’s 800,000 people that live here and there’s 20,000 students that attend UTEP. The students don’t even bother and they get in for free.

Cowboy games aren’t as big a deal as you think they are. Again, UTEP is the problem.

A few, but other than playing a game what reason did UTEP give them to show up? There’s 800,000 people that live here and there’s 20,000 students that attend UTEP. The students don’t even bother and they get in for free.

Cowboy games aren’t as big a deal as you think they are. Again, UTEP is the problem.
Yes, we know this team hasn't been great. You're not breaking any news. I think EPUTEP had the best rebuttal too my comment. The Cowboys do move the needle in El Paso, in my opinion regardless how you feel about them.

Yes, we know this team hasn't been great. You're not breaking any news. I think EPUTEP had the best rebuttal too my comment. The Cowboys do move the needle in El Paso, in my opinion regardless how you feel about them.
Yes they do, but they’re not the reason nobody is there.

Terrible attendance. Who scheduled a game during a Cowboys game? You would think UTEP learned lessons by now. If we're going to do this, we better have a damn good basketball team.
Miners can't shoot
Mando can't announce
I have Cowboys and Mavericks also tonight. They are both winning at the half.
I'd rather see the damn Miners win. Played Jones for about 3 minutes. Sorry!!!

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Ah f*ck forgot about this game. Just finished watching the half time speech by Jimmy Johnson and checked in here if anyone was talking about it. But apparently there’s a game tonight. Wow.

Ah f*ck forgot about this game. Just finished watching the half time speech by Jimmy Johnson and checked in here if anyone was talking about it. But apparently there’s a game tonight. Wow.
I guess you missed the two tweets UTEP sent and the half assed “promotion” they ran for the game?

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
Powell, after hitting two quick shots, now looks as bad as he did in the first half. No one else can score. It's going to be a long night. There had better be a coaching change at the end of this season.

Nattybry said he was gonna be stud despite never seeing him play though…
Kevin Durrant, anyone, anyone? ;)
High School GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT