ADVERTISEMENT

Open letter to visiting Stanford/Pitt fans

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
We welcome you to El Paso, and are here to give you any local tips you need as you plan your trip.

We welcome you to El Paso, and are here to give you any local tips you need as you plan your trip.
Heads up Pitt fans, the Stanford Band is going to roast you during the halftime show. Take it in jest. When they did it to the OU fans in 09 you could hear crickets chirping on the OU side, at least where I was sitting.

Reactions: unihorn
Heads up Pitt fans, the Stanford Band is going to roast you during the halftime show. Take it in jest. When they did it to the OU fans in 09 you could hear crickets chirping on the OU side, at least where I was sitting.

Fear the Tree

ZaOsppF.jpg

Reactions: minermx07
Eh....a good list for visitors in December....wet n wild and chihuahuas baseball
Then you have 2 fitness centers, 2 sushi places, and a yoga place.
For the most part, it's a decent list of things to do while here, but bet money these are paid for. So I again wonder how much it cost. It couldn't be much....

Eh....a good list for visitors in December....wet n wild and chihuahuas baseball
Then you have 2 fitness centers, 2 sushi places, and a yoga place.
For the most part, it's a decent list of things to do while here, but bet money these are paid for. So I again wonder how much it cost. It couldn't be much....

Why do you care so much how much it costs???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT