ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

I'm trying to figure out the most Cowboy way the season ends. I think I've landed on they crush the Bucs. Dak goes 350-4-0, Zeke and Pollard go over 100 yards each, the D gets 6 sacks and 4 turnovers. Then we get a week of "They finally figured it out...Washington refocused them...They're definitely headed to the Super Bowl." Get everyone back on the bandwagon. Then they go to Philly and lose 45-9.

However, I'm not ruling out being up by 2 Monday, committing a PI in the end zone on the Hail Mary leading to the game winning FG.
I am actually happy to have one last chance to take down Brady. If they at least achieve that in the playoffs, I'll be satisfied with the season.

I’m along the lines of STexMiner. I think the Cowboys win fairly convincingly against Brady and the Bucs, then get tossed in the next round.

Reactions: Rocketsr
I'm trying to figure out the most Cowboy way the season ends. I think I've landed on they crush the Bucs. Dak goes 350-4-0, Zeke and Pollard go over 100 yards each, the D gets 6 sacks and 4 turnovers. Then we get a week of "They finally figured it out...Washington refocused them...They're definitely headed to the Super Bowl." Get everyone back on the bandwagon. Then they go to Philly and lose 45-9.

However, I'm not ruling out being up by 2 Monday, committing a PI in the end zone on the Hail Mary leading to the game winning FG.
I think the Giants beat Minnesota, and if the Cowboys squeak by Tampa, your scenario is spot on, but it is the 49 ers that destroy us. Worst seed left would be the Giants, so they would play Philly.

I don't think the Cowboys win. Dak is not the answer. With a defense like the Cowboys have, they should be winning with no problems. There appears to be problems with the offense.

I don't think the Cowboys win. Dak is not the answer. With a defense like the Cowboys have, they should be winning with no problems. There appears to be problems with the offense.

Until the Cowgirls start winning playoff games consistently and year-over-year, our expectation should be that they will lose. Forget their record. They've had the same or better and still fvcked off in the first playoff game.

Prove you can win in the playoffs consistently. Then -- and only then -- can anyone have an expectation of a playoff win.

2Step, if you could please refrain from lighting your Mano Poderosa and San Martin Caballero candles to assist your Bucs, I’d appreciate it.😜 We Cowboy fans need a win in a biggg way.

2Step, if you could please refrain from lighting your Mano Poderosa and San Martin Caballero candles to assist your Bucs, I’d appreciate it.😜 We Cowboy fans need a win in a biggg way.
LMAO!!

Bucs struggling and thanks to ESPN folks like Stephen A Smith providing tons of bulletin board material & Dallas fans already throwing in the towel, too. I think Dallas will come out with both barrels.

Last edited:
Reactions: MineroFanatico
Can a playoff game end in a 0-0 tie? And what happens if neither team can score before Sunday night?

Aikman shut up. What’s with up those missed extra points. They better not come back to haunt us.

Dak looks willing to sacrifice his body to break the three decade road playoff win drought.

$100 bet before this game started would have won you $1800 if they do. Kind of mad I forgot to place a bet. We’ll see how the odds look.

I’ll take the first $1000 that the Cowboys don’t win the Super Bowl. Up to first 10. Minimum $100 bet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT