ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

What are the odds?

No odds. Cowboys fans are true believers.

Let me be clear on this: I am betting that the Cowboys do NOT win the Super Bowl. Doesn't matter if they even make it to the game. They win it or they don't and I'm betting that they don't. Anyone taking my bet is betting that the Cowboys will win the Super Bowl.

I'll take 1 bet or up to 10. Minimum $100, max $1000. No odds.

No odds. Cowboys fans are true believers.

Let me be clear on this: I am betting that the Cowboys do NOT win the Super Bowl. Doesn't matter if they even make it to the game. They win it or they don't and I'm betting that they don't. Anyone taking my bet is betting that the Cowboys will win the Super Bowl.

I'll take 1 bet or up to 10. Minimum $100, max $1000. No odds.

Regardless of being a true believer, why would anyone take that bet when they can get 8.5 to 1 in Vegas? Why only make 100 or 1000 when they can make 850 or 8500?

Regardless of being a true believer, why would anyone take that bet when they can get 8.5 to 1 in Vegas? Why only make 100 or 1000 when they can make 850 or 8500?

I suppose you can ask whomever takes my bet if anyone should. Even odds. Cowboys win the Super Bowl or they don't. I have $1000 that says they don't.

Not even odds..there are 7 other teams left.
In converting those odds to real percentages, Vegas believes Dallas only has a 10.5 percent chance of winning the Super Bowl, and conversely 89.47% chance of losing.

So, in response to TXRdKiller, one should ask if he is willing to put up 1000 to make 100 on Dallas not winning the Super Bowl. These are the odds that Vegas is posting in some of the books.

In converting those odds to real percentages, Vegas believes Dallas only has a 10.5 percent chance of winning the Super Bowl, and conversely 89.47% chance of losing.

So, in response to TXRdKiller, one should ask if he is willing to put up 1000 to make 100 on Dallas not winning the Super Bowl. These are the odds that Vegas is posting in some of the books.

No need to ask. I've already said no. I'm simply willing to bet that they don't win the SB. And by "even odds" I simply mean that it's a basic bet. One side says they will not win (me) and the other says they will. No odds, no nothing. Just win or don't win for whatever amount between $100 and $1000.

I know that there are some Cowboys fans already celebrating a SB win. That's how some Cowboys fans are and that's who I'm offering the bet to. They don't need odds or anything else. They're already celebrating a SB win.

Offer is good until until they kick off at San Francisco.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCorona
I’m out, don’t want to risk 1k. If I did, a betting site would return 8500 on that 1k. It would be pretty stupid to place that bet with you.

I agree. But surely there's a better or seven out here who would just LOVE to take my money.

Maybe 10-15 years ago you would have more takers. Time has taught some of us humility.
You Corona, yes.

But others…..

Not sure why, but I'm starting to get a good feeling about the game. Someone talk me out of it please.

I knew that was an interception before Dak even released it. I literally thought, "Here it is!"

Hopefully, he got his weekly interception out of his system and "good Dak" shows up for the rest of the game.

Reactions: axingfools1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT