ADVERTISEMENT

OT Grand Canyon Basketball

What choice do we have? We don't have much coming back and the way things have been we don't know how many will actually come back. Maybe if we could have signed a couple of JUCO kids to supplement this class in the late signing period. Not sure where the scholarships would come from though. Even with a new coach this will continue to be a problem.

That's my point. We don't really have a choice. That's not a good position to be in. Freshman typically haven't made much of an impact...at least the freshmen we tend to sign. Next year is not promising by any stretch of the imagination.

Also, Whether we sign JUCOs or HS kids, we still had to come up with the same number of scholarships so perhaps we should have gone the JUCO route with at least half of this class.

Reactions: UTEP05
Grand Canyon is a for profit private school.
Holy cripes, you're right! I've never heard of a for-profit school fielding athletic teams, much less NCAA Division I. Maybe University of Phoenix should start playing D-I ball; they already have a big stadium named after them.

Our fans suck!!! Talk about entitled!! We don't go unless it's a good opponent! We don't go unless we have the right way to play!! We don't go unless we are good!! We don't go unless we are in a good conference..... good lord!!! Be a damn fan and start showing up to these games and support these kids and then bring fire Floyd signs to campus or wherever you want to bring them... just support the damn players.... can't stand people with this type of thinking! You end up becoming part of the problem and your too stupid too see it

Our fans DON'T suck, what sucks it's the Coach, the Athletic Director and Great Great Grandma Natalicio. The fans just had ENOUGH of them and it is reflected with the attendance, that is the way they show their disapproval towards those three. The team is not losing because of the fans, they're losing because of the coach, the way he treats and relates to players. I hope you can understand that....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT