ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Just heard from an El Paso BP agent Venezuela sent some prison inmates with this caravan. Yes, most are families and children but too be careful.

I'm seriously confused by the willingness of certain groups to just allow anyone and everyone to flow freely into our country. I watched on the news where thousands freely walked into El Paso not even going thru the port of entry. I do believe we have laws on how to enter LEGALLY. My wife had to got through a process as did her mother. I have hundreds and hundreds of friends that have come here legally through a process. Hell, I have friends that work here and live in Juarez, via a process.
The folks in DC and most places on the upper east coast don't have a clue about the hardship it puts on OUR community, yet our wealthy "leaders" are defending these actions. Our downtown now looks like San Francisco with all the people living on the streets. (so much for revitalization) All thru the city we look like a 3rd world country now. Marth's vinyard is freaking out because the folks are being sent there. Oh and before I hear it, if you want to use the "It's illegal to transport people across state lines" argument, then I will counter with It's illegal to just walk into our country without going through proper channels.
The hundreds of thousands of people should be sent back. I'm sorry they have had a bad country and leaders, but if you want to enter the US you must go through the proper channels. By allowing this to continue, we will be Venezuela soon too. We can't be a great country without solid immigration laws.

I was chatting with a good friend last night. His family came here from Mexico. We joked back and forth (because we don't get offended like wimps) about how the whitey only likes mexicans because they can pay them cheaper, etc. As we went on into the evening, discussing things, he stated he hated how ignorant the locals are and how they are force fed what to believe and they are too lazy to learn on their own. You see, as he pointed out to me, he and his HUGE hispanic family have educated themselves here in the US after coming here LEGALLY through a process, to understand right from wrong. Oh and get this, they own 4 businesses they started from scratch.

I know how a lot of you feel about my retarded posts, but for the love of God, we must protect what's ours and the USA is OURS. If you are still in favor of the open borders, give the Border Patrol a call and let a few stay with you, afterall, they are humans. Why are WE paying for their housing? And yes WE are paying....

This must end....

I'm seriously confused by the willingness of certain groups to just allow anyone and everyone to flow freely into our country. I watched on the news where thousands freely walked into El Paso not even going thru the port of entry. I do believe we have laws on how to enter LEGALLY. My wife had to got through a process as did her mother. I have hundreds and hundreds of friends that have come here legally through a process. Hell, I have friends that work here and live in Juarez, via a process.
The folks in DC and most places on the upper east coast don't have a clue about the hardship it puts on OUR community, yet our wealthy "leaders" are defending these actions. Our downtown now looks like San Francisco with all the people living on the streets. (so much for revitalization) All thru the city we look like a 3rd world country now. Marth's vinyard is freaking out because the folks are being sent there. Oh and before I hear it, if you want to use the "It's illegal to transport people across state lines" argument, then I will counter with It's illegal to just walk into our country without going through proper channels.
The hundreds of thousands of people should be sent back. I'm sorry they have had a bad country and leaders, but if you want to enter the US you must go through the proper channels. By allowing this to continue, we will be Venezuela soon too. We can't be a great country without solid immigration laws.

I was chatting with a good friend last night. His family came here from Mexico. We joked back and forth (because we don't get offended like wimps) about how the whitey only likes mexicans because they can pay them cheaper, etc. As we went on into the evening, discussing things, he stated he hated how ignorant the locals are and how they are force fed what to believe and they are too lazy to learn on their own. You see, as he pointed out to me, he and his HUGE hispanic family have educated themselves here in the US after coming here LEGALLY through a process, to understand right from wrong. Oh and get this, they own 4 businesses they started from scratch.

I know how a lot of you feel about my retarded posts, but for the love of God, we must protect what's ours and the USA is OURS. If you are still in favor of the open borders, give the Border Patrol a call and let a few stay with you, afterall, they are humans. Why are WE paying for their housing? And yes WE are paying....

This must end....
Marth's vinyard is freaking out because the folks are being sent there.

And that's only 50 or so that are there...not THOUSANDS.

Living in Ohio, I can relate to the ignorance that exists from this part of the country when it comes to what is really happening on the boarder. I've also been told that as a Mexican, I should support anyone wanting to come to this country. I find that highly offensive. The insinuation being that my parents came illegally. When I correct them on that assumption, they have nothing to say.

And just to be clear, I am all for LEGAL immigration.

Marth's vinyard is freaking out because the folks are being sent there.

And that's only 50 or so that are there...not THOUSANDS.

Living in Ohio, I can relate to the ignorance that exists from this part of the country when it comes to what is really happening on the boarder. I've also been told that as a Mexican, I should support anyone wanting to come to this country. I find that highly offensive. The insinuation being that my parents came illegally. When I correct them on that assumption, they have nothing to say.

And just to be clear, I am all for LEGAL immigration.
EXACTLY T......I'm for LEGAL immigration. We have laws and processes. Make EVERYONE follow them. That doesn't mean let everyone in and figure it out later...

BTW.....you should see the Missile Inn across from the old K Mart on Dyer....an illegal housing complex now.

Reactions: Rocketsr
EXACTLY T......I'm for LEGAL immigration. We have laws and processes. Make EVERYONE follow them. That doesn't mean let everyone in and figure it out later...

BTW.....you should see the Missile Inn across from the old K Mart on Dyer....an illegal housing complex now.
I can only imagine.

Andrew Schultz is my current favorite comedian. He'll make you laugh on any current issue no matter which side you're on.
That's the kind of stuff I love. We all need to learn to laugh at ourselves AND each other again. This "I'm offended" crap is screwing us up.

My Mescan friends call my bowling team "cracker barrel". We happen to be all white the last couple years. I think it's hilarious.....and I LOVE that white people food. Ha!

Humans have a tendency to F@#k everything up. Happens every time. Most people just want comfort and security, but the desparities are always too much because some of us have to take ideas to the extreme while the middle ground appeals to most. Its just human nature. Greed, power, corruption, suffering and desperation. The U.S. was never perfect. We've done a lot of bad things, but a lot a great things too. I will take it while it lasts. Enjoy the freedoms and entitlement that the U.S offers now because It won't last forever. The average civilization lasts what 300-350 years?

Humans have a tendency to F@#k everything up. Happens every time. Most people just want comfort and security, but the desparities are always too much because some of us have to take ideas to the extreme while the middle ground appeals to most. Its just human nature. Greed, power, corruption, suffering and desperation. The U.S. was never perfect. We've done a lot of bad things, but a lot a great things too. I will take it while it lasts. Enjoy the freedoms and entitlement that the U.S offers now because It won't last forever. The average civilization lasts what 300-350 years?
You are correct, sir.
But do we need to speed up the process?

The average civilization lasts what 300-350 years?
People that lived 1000 years ago, didn’t have the benefits that we do today. Wasn’t cocaine being prescribed by “doctors” 100 years ago? Didn’t they have lobotomies to “cure” mental issues in the 1950s?

Humans are living a lot longer than they used to. The only thing will wipe us out is Aliens.

Some also believe and are waiting on something called Armageddon.
It’s “possible”. None of us know when the end is coming or how it will be done. I would bet human life is still ongoing in 2100. Anyone posting here will be dead by then.

People that lived 1000 years ago, didn’t have the benefits that we do today. Wasn’t cocaine being prescribed by “doctors” 100 years ago? Didn’t they have lobotomies to “cure” mental issues in the 1950s?

Humans are living a lot longer than they used to. The only thing will wipe us out is Aliens.
I'm not referring to humans. I'm referring to the United States. Humans won't last that long either though, relatively speaking.

So you're saying the ILLEGAL ALIENS? LOL....gotcha...(based on a post after this one)

Reactions: T-6 Miner
I'm not referring to humans. I'm referring to the United States. Humans won't last that long either though, relatively speaking.
There are plenty of current "civilizations" that have far exceeded 300-350 years. Governments may have changed.

This must end....
I “lean” left and yet wholeheartedly agree with the bolded statement. We have enough internal issues without adding to the already huge burden many Americans are facing. Fix the internal shit then maybe we can start helping everybody else out.

This is such a dumb tweet. Back when our great grandpas came over, they didn’t come looking for handouts because there were no handouts. Things were super different 100 years ago. When my great aunt was a little girl and she legally entered the US, she didn’t speak any english. She was put at Douglass School with the segregated black kids and that’s how she learned english. No ESL classes or handouts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT