ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

1a53d34feeb3ed33aa617b734d30077896474dd504c9e7fa2af53c6d1b69421b._SX1080_FMjpg_.jpg

My gawd she is worthless. But hey, she is a gay, black, woman so she must deserve the position.
That ONE guy that has the nuts to ask real questions totally baffles her because it's not a scripted question. "She can't handle the truth!!!!"

Reactions: T-6 Miner
Despite Putin’s gloating of a good economy, the Russian economy is actually not doing good. He has put them in a wartime economy and the losses are staggering despite pro Putin apologists saying “they have cheap gas prices at a dollar or less.”, “who is winning”. Seriously?! The average monthly income in the highest earner areas is Moscow, Anadyr & Novy Urengoy at approx 1,240,000 Rubles/year which is slightly above $14,000/year. The cost of living is very high in these regions. Pre-invasion did see GDP Russian growth despite heavy need of western tech (I.e.-microchips to basic commercial but heavily needed items like ball bearings). India and China are purchasing Russian oil but it’s not enough to maintain a war, “meat grinder battalion”, machine. Putin is pumping out artillery and North Korea shipped tons of shells and getting around sanctions thanks to Russian friendly border countries/companies. Some Euro countries are prepping for a pre-war footing.

Let’s go and find some Huevos. Tomorrow is now Transgender Day.

Did you see where this clown has stated no religious decorations at the WH? I mean, what is the meaning of Easter?

I guess I can't say we've all gone to hell in a handbasket anymore. Cuz yanno, hell apparently doesn't exist.

Democrats are trashing everything we stand for. It's disgusting.

Reactions: Dmanminer
Who the f cares? Easter isn’t always on 3/31. You don’t have to do anything for Tranny day. You can just ignore it. It doesn’t effect your day in any way.

Easter to me is just bunnies and candy. Not everyone celebrates it religiously. People shouldn’t be forced to look at crosses or pictures of whatever someone thinks Jesus looked like 2000 years ago.

Who the f cares? Easter isn’t always on 3/31. You don’t have to do anything for Tranny day. You can just ignore it. It doesn’t effect your day in any way.

Easter to me is just bunnies and candy. Not everyone celebrates it religiously. People shouldn’t be forced to look at crosses or pictures of whatever someone thinks Jesus looked like 2000 years ago.
NoMames, let’s see Brandon do this on a Muslim holy day. I’d love to see that reaction. 🤡

NoMames, let’s see Brandon do this on a Muslim holy day. I’d love to see that reaction. 🤡
Future Easter dates:
2025 - 4/20
2026 - 4/5
2027 - 3/28

So this new day you’re upset about doesn’t fall on Easter except for tomorrow. You are also not required to celebrate Black History Month, Juneteenth, Cinco de Mayo, or any other day if you don’t want to.

Future Easter dates:
2025 - 4/20
2026 - 4/5
2027 - 3/28

So this new day you’re upset about doesn’t fall on Easter except for tomorrow. You are also not required to celebrate Black History Month, Juneteenth, Cinco de Mayo, or any other day if you don’t want to.

First off, it doesn’t say it’s an annual event. The proclamation is tomorrow.

Second, Easter is the basis of the idea of Christianity. Without the belief that Jesus rose again, would there be Christianity?

There are 366 days on the 2024 Calendar and the date he chooses is sacred to millions.

Reactions: Dmanminer
First off, it doesn’t say it’s an annual event. The proclamation is tomorrow.

Second, Easter is the basis of the idea of Christianity. Without the belief that Jesus rose again, would there be Christianity?

There are 366 days on the 2024 Calendar and the date he chooses is sacred to millions.
Nobody is forcing you to acknowledge or celebrate his proclamation though. I literally didn’t know about it until I clicked this thread. You can just go on with your same Easter celebration you always have.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Did you see where this clown has stated no religious decorations at the WH? I mean, what is the meaning of Easter?

I guess I can't say we've all gone to hell in a handbasket anymore. Cuz yanno, hell apparently doesn't exist.

Democrats are trashing everything we stand for. It's disgusting.
and yet so many Catholics voted for him and will continue to vote for him. I don’t understand.

Nobody is forcing you to acknowledge or celebrate his proclamation though. I literally didn’t know about it until I clicked this thread. You can just go on with your same Easter celebration you always have.

True.

and there is nothing wrong with a Transgender Day. We have a Pride Month.

The fact that Easter Sunday was chosen the day after the White House disallowed religious symbols at their event is a deliberate, calculated, and offensive attack on Christians.

If a President were to say Martin Luther King Day 2025 will be recognized as Blue Lives Matter Day, there would be backlash.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT