ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Twenty-Three Nobel Economists Sign Letter Saying Harris Agenda Vastly Better For U.S. Economy

"While each of us has different views on the particulars of various economic policies, we believe that, overall, Harris’s economic agenda will improve our nation’s health, investment, sustainability, resilience, employment opportunities, and fairness and be vastly superior to the counterproductive economic agenda of Donald Trump."

The link above is to a PDF so if you're untrusting of that just google for it. Just came out a couple of hours ago.

Reactions: develman
I'm still waiting to hear her speak on her so called economic agenda. If it's so widely praised, why tf does she not speak on it? ..
..is it possible it doesn't exist?

Reactions: T-6 Miner
Twenty-Three Nobel Economists Sign Letter Saying Harris Agenda Vastly Better For U.S. Economy

"While each of us has different views on the particulars of various economic policies, we believe that, overall, Harris’s economic agenda will improve our nation’s health, investment, sustainability, resilience, employment opportunities, and fairness and be vastly superior to the counterproductive economic agenda of Donald Trump."

The link above is to a PDF so if you're untrusting of that just google for it. Just came out a couple of hours ago.
Is that like the letter those 50-something spooks signed claiming that Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation?

I'm still waiting to hear her speak on her so called economic agenda. If it's so widely praised, why tf does she not speak on it? ..
..is it possible it doesn't exist?
Between her cackling and word salads, does she have anything productive to say? That’s why she has her “handlers” just like Senile Joe.

Is that like the letter those 50-something spooks signed claiming that Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation?

Well, I'm not familiar with the "50-something spooks" letter but who gives a crap about Hunter or his laptop? He never ran for office. If he broke the law then indict him, try him, and sentence him if found guilty. Otherwise, none of our business from a political standpoint.

That said, YES, Putin is working to get his cock-holster elected again because the orange ass-clown is easy to manipulate. The orange ass-clown bows before Putin and follows Putin's orders.

Reactions: develman
Well, I'm not familiar with the "50-something spooks" letter

Of course you would say that. You blissfully overlook anything less than flattering about your side. But Biden himself referenced that letter during his debate with Trump in 2016:

Just as you are unconcerned about Biden family members running an influence-peddling operation with Joe Biden's name to extract millions of dollars from foreign actors. No conflict of interest there. Of course you wouldn't see a problem with that.

That said, YES, Putin is working to get his cock-holster elected again because the orange ass-clown is easy to manipulate. The orange ass-clown bows before Putin and follows Putin's orders.
Democrats care SO MUCH about Russia now. I remember when "the '80s called and want their foreign policy back":

I'm sure you loved the Soviets under Reagan.

Of course you would say that. You blissfully overlook anything less than flattering about your side. But Biden himself referenced that letter during his debate with Trump in 2016:

Just as you are unconcerned about Biden family members running an influence-peddling operation with Joe Biden's name to extract millions of dollars from foreign actors. No conflict of interest there. Of course you wouldn't see a problem with that.

Democrats are SO MUCH about Russia now. I remember when "the '80s called and want their foreign policy back":

Doubt he was even alive during the 80s.

Democrats care SO MUCH about Russia now. I remember when "the '80s called and want their foreign policy back":

What I've read is the number 5 million thrown around about Hunter. Have you forgotten about the 640 million that Ivanka and Jared made while actually working in the White House? Hunter never worked in the White House so I don't give a crap about how much money he made selling art or cocaine or whatever he was selling. Ivanka and Jared make 640 million selling access to the orange fuhrer -- likely other congress people -- and another 2 billion -- with a B -- afterwards for their easy access while in the White House. I have to think you have blissfully overlooked that.

Oh, are you blissfully overlooking Trump's rape of a woman? Or any of his other crimes? I have to assume you are since you are still supporting and seemingly defending him.

UTEP1966, While I realize you are a troll when it comes to UTEP athletics, your posts on here are very good about politics.

Too bad "some" people can't see the forest for the trees.

I'm not a troll. Far from it. Why do you think I'm a troll? Any posts where I'm trolling?

What I've read is the number 5 million thrown around about Hunter. Have you forgotten about the 640 million that Ivanka and Jared made while actually working in the White House? Hunter never worked in the White House so I don't give a crap about how much money he made selling art or cocaine or whatever he was selling. Ivanka and Jared make 640 million selling access to the orange fuhrer -- likely other congress people -- and another 2 billion -- with a B -- afterwards for their easy access while in the White House. I have to think you have blissfully overlooked that.

Oh, are you blissfully overlooking Trump's rape of a woman? Or any of his other crimes? I have to assume you are since you are still supporting and seemingly defending him.
50-something spooks lied and signed a letter implying that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation. Joe Biden then went into his debate with Trump and announced to the world that the spooks said Hunter's laptop was a "Russian plant." I'm just telling you why I'm skeptical of letters signed by "experts" in the run-up to the election.

Reactions: utep1966
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT