ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Suggestions to improve Red Sands

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Ive never been to Red Sands. But i think its a wasted Gold Mine for El Paso, it should not be used for RTVS and off roading.
You dont see New Mexico letting people go off roading at White Sands.
Red Sands should be protected like how New Mexico protects White Sands.

I didnt know Red Sands was a acient sea. Where is Max Grossman why isnt he fighting to protect Red Sands??

"Thirty four million years ago, the entire area used to be under an ancient sea and you'll come across plenty of fossils. Since it's open year round, this is an attraction you don't want to miss. With Off-Road Adventures you can rent an ATV so that you can join in on all the fun in the desert hills."

Ive never been to Red Sands. But i think its a wasted Gold Mine for El Paso, it should not be used for RTVS and off roading.

I didnt know Red Sands was a acient sea. Where is Max Grossman why isnt he fighting to protect Red Sands??

"Thirty four million years ago, the entire area used to be under an ancient sea and you'll come across plenty of fossils. Since it's open year round, this is an attraction you don't want to miss. With Off-Road Adventures you can rent an ATV so that you can join in on all the fun in the desert hills."

I saw this and immediately thought of Fili.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT