ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Return of the NBA

How about that come from behind Suns victory last night? BTW, how is Luka already getting Lebron’esque level respect from the refs already? Last night was ridiculous.

01jJTAkfeGl11Sp1QIEvvY7ogfz8ywCNZ2zLpr5SsdgKjKYOtCqCQfTXPCBVbOVURMLYuojX67YKl4ulRgvFvNhRVmF-0vczMDRQz9Gy0uPPfpAHrwXRbxD0z4w-vlA6dDui8eVpt_Zc_g78bSypbBI7Jn1X

I expected this post about .001 seconds after the game ended.

Booker is a stud. The Suns should have drafted Luka and they’d be the 6-7 seed now. Have those 2 guys as your core and it’s pretty easy to convince an All-Star who can’t win a championship alone to join you and then you’re competing for a championship.

Suns are now in 10th Place and can be a half game behind by the end of day. Bubble Boyz! Amazing.

Now to something much more interesting than the Suns ;-) My Rockets beat the Lakers last night. Both teams had a superstar out, but much more helpful to the Rockets than Lebron's absence was Vogel's stupid coaching. Why play small ball against us? He didn't post up AD enough, and didn't play his centers enough against a team that can't defend the post and can't rebound. I hope that if we meet in the playoffs he continues to be a moron.

I watched the game last night. Actually watched basketball all day yesterday. Rockets look good. I like their chances in a best of 7 against most teams in the west. I think the Lakers can win any one game but I don’t think they have the roster to win a series.

Like the Pacers right now. Going with 2 PGs and 2 SG/SFs with a big has worked well so far (Terry might want to try this lineup). I'm sure they miss Sabonis, but Warren has been lights out. Never know what could happen in this shortened season.

Like the Pacers right now. Going with 2 PGs and 2 SG/SFs with a big has worked well so far (Terry might want to try this lineup). I'm sure they miss Sabonis, but Warren has been lights out. Never know what could happen in this shortened season.

Warren was a flat out stud today. 39 points and that game clinching 3...

Sorry about the Suns, bro. To go 8-0 and then have to go home...harsh. The 3-5 Lakers are still the one seed. LOL.

I was really looking forward to Book versus Dame in the play in game. Not to be! I hadn’t seen the Grizz play much this season. Ja is legit. With all the team relocations, the west and east seedlings don’t make sense anymore. Memphis in the west? They need to go to top 16 overall.

I need to check the contract status on the Net players. The eastern conference might be strong next season. Bucks, Sixers, Celtics, and Nets? All legit eastern finalists.

I hate to see Gordon Hayward hurt again.

It seemed like Boston went from having too many assets to all of a sudden having a short rotation. Didn’t they have a stock pile of first round picks? Still, Tatum and Brown are a great foundation.

They were in the playoff hunt with the Suns and just missed out. Nets are rumored to try and woo Pop but I don’t see that ever happening.

WHAT!? Holy smokes! I hope Pop stays put, man. He needs to stay there and retire while hopefully bringing the Spurs a 6th championship before retirement.

I gotta say you were right about the NBA Bubble. The courts look great and the virtual fans are a lot of fun. The NBA is doing things right. It wouldn’t be the worst thing if they play the next season there too.

I like him off the bench but he gets paid like a starter. I can’t believe the contract NY gave him. He’s a free agent after next season in an absolutely stacked free agent market.
Coog! Tim junior has been starting most of the season. Don't remember him coming off the bench in quite a while. He can be awesome one game and then pretty bad next game. Definitely a key to their success.

Coog! Tim junior has been starting most of the season. Don't remember him coming off the bench in quite a while. He can be awesome one game and then pretty bad next game. Definitely a key to their success.

Exactly. I don’t like him as a starter. I think he would be better in the second unit. He’d get the same minutes either way. I just think he would have more opportunity being on the court when Luka is sitting.

I’m Laker Nation but we gave away the farm to acquire AD. No depth now. Lebron can’t carry this team and AD isn’t doing enough.
Kuzma needs to do more and they need a better point guard. I think Rondo is perfect for them,, but he just cant stay healthy. Caruso is a glue guy, 6th or 7th type player, not a starter.

Reactions: mikesarabia
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT