ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Return of the NBA

Looks like Game 1 between the Bucks as the Magic was a fluke. Pretty good Houston / OKC game though. I’m going to have to flip back and forth between the Laker game and UFC on ESPN.

Reactions: EP Maximus
I know owners and local economies are hurting due to the lack of fans at games. And that sucks. But I’m loving the quality of ball at The NBA Bubble. You can see the effect of no travel has on the players. The NBA is just doing everything right at the moment.

Reactions: miner1liner
Doncic had more triple doubles than Westbrook, Harden and Lillard this year.....combined. he is also younger and with less NBA experience. He is the future of the NBA right now.

I understand Phoenix drafting Ayton ahead of him. It was the safe move and they will still end up with an all star. Sacramento though. No wonder Vlade resigned. They blew it.

Right? At least Phoenix got Ayton. I hope Bagley III comes through for Sacramento but I don’t know. I think the Hawks look the worst by drafting Luka for Dallas.
Young averaged more points and assists than Doncic this year and improved tremendously from last season. Sure he doesn't rebound, but I wouldn't say the Hawks look the worst. Both are better than the picks in front of them.

Reactions: MistaBinks
Young averaged more points and assists than Doncic this year and improved tremendously from last season. Sure he doesn't rebound, but I wouldn't say the Hawks look the worst. Both are better than the picks in front of them.

Nobody is saying it was a bust pick. Most of the heat is on the Kings and to some degree the Suns. I feel the Hawks ended up with the shortest end of the stick.

When Young is on the court it's basically 5 on four. Hes a defensive liability on a scale rarely seen. I dont know if hes ever gotten in a defensive stance. There have been lots of guys with defensive issues, James Harden comes to mind. However, nobody has been as bad as Young. The best player on that team is John Collins. When he was out during his 25 game ped suspension they were 4-21. Hes the cornerstone I just dont think the franchise realizes it. For a bad team the Hawks are intriguing they have alot of interesting pieces.Cam Reddish really started to come on at the end of the season. Hes already an elite defender. Huerter is a good shooter. Capela should be the rim protector and defender they need. If Luka is on the Hawks roster they would win the East next year. If Trae is on the Mavs I dont think they make the playoffs.

Last edited:
When Young is on the court it's basically 5 on four. Hes a defensive liability in a scale rarely seen. I dont know if hes ever gotten in a defensive stance. There have been lots of guys with defensive issues, James Harden comes to mind. However, nobody has been as bad as Young. The best player on that team. is John Collins. When he was out during his 25 game ped suspension they were 4-21. Hes the cornerstone I just dont think the franchise realizes it. For a bad team the Hawks are intriguing they have alot of interesting pieces.Cam Reddish really started to come on at the end of the season. Hes already an elite defender. Huerter is a good shooter. Capela should be the rim protector and defender they need. If Luka is on the Hawks roster they would win the East next year. If Trae is on the Mavs I dont think they make the playoffs.
Young and the Hawks will continue to get better. I think Hunter will be a very good player too.

Hawks and Pacers have tremendous young talent.

Reactions: MistaBinks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT