ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Return of the NBA

Ever notice Chris Paul teams always underachieve?

Underachieve? Oklahoma City wasn't expected to make the playoffs this year after losing Westbrook and Paul, let alone take the Rockets to game 7. They lost that game by a bucket. If anything OKC overachieved this year, both in the regular season and the playoffs.

Also, during his first year in Houston, the Rockets had the heavily favored Warriors down 3-2 in the Western Conference Finals before he had to exit the playoffs due to injury. Had he stayed healthy we don't know what would have happened, but it is entirely possible that the Rockets would have hung a third banner in the Toyota Center. Last year the Rockets also went to the Western Conference Finals before losing to the Warriors in 6.

People bag on Paul, but I wish we had him on this year's Rockets. I like Westbrook fine, but in my opinion if we had switched he and Paul back to last year's jerseys it wouldn't have taken 7 games for the Rockets to advance.

Underachieve? Oklahoma City wasn't expected to make the playoffs this year after losing Westbrook and Paul, let alone take the Rockets to game 7. They lost that game by a bucket. If anything OKC overachieved this year, both in the regular season and the playoffs.

Also, during his first year in Houston, the Rockets had the heavily favored Warriors down 3-2 in the Western Conference Finals before he had to exit the playoffs due to injury. Had he stayed healthy we don't know what would have happened, but it is entirely possible that the Rockets would have hung a third banner in the Toyota Center. Last year the Rockets also went to the Western Conference Finals before losing to the Warriors in 6.

People bag on Paul, but I wish we had him on this year's Rockets. I like Westbrook fine, but in my opinion if we had switched he and Paul back to last year's jerseys it wouldn't have taken 7 games for the Rockets to advance.

Lob City wound up a bust in my opinion. I thought the Harden, Howard, Paul teams should have won more. I just never liked the guy since his New Orleans days, I guess

It really depends on whether he pulls an AD or not. He’s a FA after next season. He might not demand a trade but could just inform Milwaukee he isn’t going to resign. The Bucks might consider trading him so they get something in return.

Hey Kawhi how’d the move work out for ya? Playoff P once again chokes.

Nugs vs Heat calling it.

Nuggets fan, but I was surprised they pull that out.
Hope they don’t get down 3 to LA. LeBron wouldn’t choke!

They underachieved with Del Negro also then didn't renew him. Not even Brown or Fitch could win there. That franchise historically blows it

Last night, Tyler Herro became the first person born in the 2000's to play in a NBA Conference Finals.....and he missed a triple-double by only 1 assist.
He is amazing. Poise that he show's can be taught, to a point. The rest is guts and instinct.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT