ADVERTISEMENT

Please explain the difference between NMSU and UTEP...

Meanwhile MLS attendance has grown every year since it's inception. It has surpassed NHL and NBA in average attendance and is withing 6 thousand per game of MLB. The Atlanta franchise is averaging 53K per game. You gotta put yourselves ahead of the curve boys, not behind it.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
MLS will be a top five league in the world in 10 years. No soccer league has ever grown farther faster than MLS. Too much money. Built in minor league system with USL. However college soccer is never going to be big.

Reactions: ZonaMiner
Meanwhile MLS attendance has grown every year since it's inception. It has surpassed NHL and NBA in average attendance and is withing 6 thousand per game of MLB. The Atlanta franchise is averaging 53K per game. You gotta put yourselves ahead of the curve boys, not behind it.
I agree that soccer and MLS are coming up quick, but MLB is by far the most attended sport just on sheer volume alone. Attendance may by down overall, but MLB is still around 70 million fans annually. No other league in the world can touch that.

Top attended leagues per game are
1. NFL
2/3/4. Bundasliga, EPL and La Liga
5. Japanese baseball league
6. MLB

MLS will be a top five league in the world in 10 years. No soccer league has ever grown farther faster than MLS. Too much money. Built in minor league system with USL. However college soccer is never going to be big.

That’s not true. The MLS and any other league outside of Europe will always be 6th at best.

Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Seria A, and Ligue 1 will always be the top leagues in the world. The simple reason being geography. The best players in the world want the opportunity to win the Champions League trophy. Until Europe magically allows teams from this side of the pond, it will never happen. MLS doesn’t have the domestic talent and depth to compete with Europe or the ability to lure away the best players in their prime.

Without tv the money will dry out or stand still. The MLS ratings are on par with CUSA ratings. I guess that’s why both of our products are shown on espn+. In the world of soccer tv money the MLS is like a G5 conference. All MLS teams combined makes less than what one EPL team makes. MLS doesn’t have the money, and it isn’t walking in the door. Ratings are horrible and aside from the top five teams so is attendance.

Without a regulation and promotion system the USL won’t function as a minor league system that benefits the league.

I think the MLS should focus on catching up to the Liga MX, Primera Division, and other leagues around the Americas before trying to invade the creators of the game.

Reactions: kickballpro
That’s not true. The MLS and any other league outside of Europe will always be 6th at best.

Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Seria A, and Ligue 1 will always be the top leagues in the world. The simple reason being geography. The best players in the world want the opportunity to win the Champions League trophy. Until Europe magically allows teams from this side of the pond, it will never happen. MLS doesn’t have the domestic talent and depth to compete with Europe or the ability to lure away the best players in their prime.

Without tv the money will dry out or stand still. The MLS ratings are on par with CUSA ratings. I guess that’s why both of our products are shown on espn+. In the world of soccer tv money the MLS is like a G5 conference. All MLS teams combined makes less than what one EPL team makes. MLS doesn’t have the money, and it isn’t walking in the door. Ratings are horrible and aside from the top five teams so is attendance.

Without a regulation and promotion system the USL won’t function as a minor league system that benefits the league.

I think the MLS should focus on catching up to the Liga MX, Primera Division, and other leagues around the Americas before trying to invade the creators of the game.

Promotion relegation is not part of the American sporting landscape and it never will be. M Thevcurrentvexpanion fee for an mls franchise is $250 million dollars. That fee will only increase for the coveted 30th team. With that kind of investment they are never going to let a team be relegated. It would be stupid that's not an American thing.

People forget that MLS is only 22 years old. The amount of growth in the league is crazy. No soccer league anywhere has grown as fast as MLS. There is a ton of money being poured into mls. The next step in MLS is removing the salary cap. When this happens there will be a big separation of teams. There will be like in England five or six super teams and everyone else. At that point the top teams in MLS will spend as much on salaries as the top teams in Europe. In 10 or 15years MLS will be a top five league in the world. Thevte a's in has left the station.

The USL is already a minor league for the MLS. The MLS runs US soccer you can already see in the not to distant future the USL being rebrands MLS 2 it's already in the works.

College soccer will never be a big deal. I live in Seattle. This is the best soccer soccer market in the country. Kids dont want to play at the University of Washington. They want to play on the Sounders academy teams. When they are teenagers they want to play for the Sounders USL team in Tacoma and the to the big club or Europe. As more cities get MLS teams and millions in academy teams this will happen across the country just like in Europe. This is why college soccer will always be an insignificant minor NCAA sport.

Baseball is not dying. It's still easily the number 2 sport in America and will be for the foreseeable future.

Promotion relegation is not part of the American sporting landscape and it never will be. M Thevcurrentvexpanion fee for an mls franchise is $250 million dollars. That fee will only increase for the coveted 30th team. With that kind of investment they are never going to let a team be relegated. It would be stupid that's not an American thing.

People forget that MLS is only 22 years old. The amount of growth in the league is crazy. No soccer league anywhere has grown as fast as MLS. There is a ton of money being poured into mls. The next step in MLS is removing the salary cap. When this happens there will be a big separation of teams. There will be like in England five or six super teams and everyone else. At that point the top teams in MLS will spend as much on salaries as the top teams in Europe. In 10 or 15years MLS will be a top five league in the world. Thevte a's in has left the station.

The USL is already a minor league for the MLS. The MLS runs US soccer you can already see in the not to distant future the USL being rebrands MLS 2 it's already in the works.

College soccer will never be a big deal. I live in Seattle. This is the best soccer soccer market in the country. Kids dont want to play at the University of Washington. They want to play on the Sounders academy teams. When they are teenagers they want to play for the Sounders USL team in Tacoma and the to the big club or Europe. As more cities get MLS teams and millions in academy teams this will happen across the country just like in Europe. This is why college soccer will always be an insignificant minor NCAA sport.

Baseball is not dying. It's still easily the number 2 sport in America and will be for the foreseeable future.
Ok man. Forget regulation. To everything else you said it’s not that simple. Just because five teams have a ton of money to spend does not propel an entire league. The number one problem will be luring the top players. The USA and Mexico are not producing that type of talent level to anchor a team. Those European kids grow up their entire life watching and dreaming of playing for a champions league tournament. They are not going to give that up to move across the world and make less money.

Plus where is this money going to come from anyway to get into a bidding war with the European teams? It’s not in tv. I don’t think you understand the difference between the entire mls league getting paid 90 million per year and West Brom who received the least amount of money in the epl at 94.6 million.

You’re basically saying four or five teams from CUSA are going to pay their coach five million a year and will turn CUSA into a P5. Then those four teams will be competing against Alabama and Clemson for a National Championship every year.

Removing salary caps will fix some problems. Like maybe an mls team will finally win a concacaf trophy but it will not make them compete against the elites of the world.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
When it comes to college sports soccer is way different from the others. The best players join professional club development academies at an early age. If they're really good they go to European clubs as teenagers, before they can even enroll in college. Almost none of the players on European teams have college degrees, they all skipped college to play pro ball.

All that mean US college soccer is made up of players who rarely go on to play top level pro ball. (There are some exceptions.) Most of the top El Paso youth players will continue to join pro teams and won't consider UTEP even if there's a scholarship available.

NCAA soccer is and will always be under the radar insignificant sport. Soccer's structure will keep it that way. The goal is for kids to join academy and Jr teams not college teams. I doubt El Paso puts out very many if any d1 soccer players.
That is because the really good soccer players will join in woth the professional clubs reserves etc. no one cares about ncaa soccer because theirs youth systems already in place by the mls and other leagues. Even liga mx has reserve clubs here. Thats where the good players go

Ok man. Forget regulation. To everything else you said it’s not that simple. Just because five teams have a ton of money to spend does not propel an entire league. The number one problem will be luring the top players. The USA and Mexico are not producing that type of talent level to anchor a team. Those European kids grow up their entire life watching and dreaming of playing for a champions league tournament. They are not going to give that up to move across the world and make less money.

Plus where is this money going to come from anyway to get into a bidding war with the European teams? It’s not in tv. I don’t think you understand the difference between the entire mls league getting paid 90 million per year and West Brom who received the least amount of money in the epl at 94.6 million.

You’re basically saying four or five teams from CUSA are going to pay their coach five million a year and will turn CUSA into a P5. Then those four teams will be competing against Alabama and Clemson for a National Championship every year.

Removing salary caps will fix some problems. Like maybe an mls team will finally win a concacaf trophy but it will not make them compete against the elites of the world.

The TV money will increase dramatically in four years. Top players especially from Africa and South America want to play in the US. This is the place to capitalize on your commercial appeal. I wasnt high on MLS ten years ago, I thought it was a joke. I'm a believer now the growth has been remarkable unlike anything seen for a us sports league. The money behind the clubs is impressive. People want to invest in MLS. In ten years the league be one of the top five in the world.

The TV money will increase dramatically in four years. Top players especially from Africa and South America want to play in the US. This is the place to capitalize on your commercial appeal. I wasnt high on MLS ten years ago, I thought it was a joke. I'm a believer now the growth has been remarkable unlike anything seen for a us sports league. The money behind the clubs is impressive. People want to invest in MLS. In ten years the league be one of the top five in the world.
You obviously don’t watch soccer.

Getting the best players from Africa and South America will get you a America, River Plate, or Tigers kind of team. The best on this side of the world but not good enough to compete vs the top of Europe.

Where is this dramatic increase in tv revenue going to come from? In order for the MLS to be on similar footing to the European leagues they would need a tv deal similar to what the NFL has. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. The NFL averages around 15 million viewers the MLS does 307,000. Liga MX and the EPL are watched more in America than the MLS is. The money is not going to magically appear.

Even if by some miracle they landed that kind of deal they would still be behind the European leagues due to the Champions League. The money made from the participants is unequaled anywhere in the world. It’s similar to the payouts teams receive from the NCAAT but much much higher. Not being able to compete in that tournament will put the mls way behind the curve. Not only financially but talent wise also. The way the P5 use the Access Bowls and playoffs to lure away the top talent is the same recruiting pitch Europe will use against the MLS.

You keep saying in 10 years it will happen but have no concrete evidence to back it up other than wishful thinking. I’ve stated clear huddles the mls or any other non European league must overcome and your response reaks of ignorance on the subject.

Last edited:
A lot of you are underestimating the growth in popularity of soccer over the last 30 years. It has grown not only in this country but around the world. It is the highest youth participation sport in the US. So saying this or that is NEVER going to happend is shortsighted. 20 years ago people were saying that the US would NEVER support a professional soccer league. 20 years from now there will be a totally different perspective on soccer. Not only because it is easier to participate in, shorter in play time that a 3.5 hour baseball or football game, because brain injuries aren't a big problem etc, etc.

A lot of you are underestimating the growth in popularity of soccer over the last 30 years. It has grown not only in this country but around the world. It is the highest youth participation sport in the US. So saying this or that is NEVER going to happend is shortsighted. 20 years ago people were saying that the US would NEVER support a professional soccer league. 20 years from now there will be a totally different perspective on soccer. Not only because it is easier to participate in, shorter in play time that a 3.5 hour baseball or football game, because brain injuries aren't a big problem etc, etc.
That goes along with my point. The European leagues are not going to stand still and let the mls catch up. They are also evolving and growing. Non European leagues are at a major disadvantage. It’s very similar to the P5 and G5 of American college football. There is a lot to overcome.

I don’t think it’s shortsighted it’s the reality. Let me expand on this point. Can a team or a league really call themselves top five when they never compete against the other top five leagues. MLS teams will never play meaningful games vs the best of Europe. That alone will always regulate MLS teams inferior to Europe. Unless the USA joins Europe or the champions league expands to the Americas I can confidently say mls will never be equal to the top European leagues.

It’s much quicker to go from 0 to 60 than it is to go from 60 to 100. Ok guys think whatever you want. I would like to see an MLS team win at least one CONCACAF championship before talks about taking over Europe.

Last edited:
Baseball is dying, might as well invest in men’s soccer. Anyway, I’ll post again on this topic when it comes up again in 2020
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2019/04/30/mlb-attendance-first-month/3626164002/
Haha baseball is not dying. A 4% decline in attendance last season in MLB is no reason for concern. And that article just published the decline in attendance this year for teams that suck this year. There is always a correlation between bad product on the field and a drop in attendance. The Giants used to be playoff contenders every season, now they are terrible and fans aren't going to the games like they used to because they suck. Big deal.
UTEP's football attendance is plummeting, does that mean college football is dying?? No. People just aren't going to buy tickets for a terrible product on the field season after season. The NFL TV ratings have been down, is the NFL dying??? Hell no. Sometimes the media likes to make a big deal out of nothing.

Reactions: axingfools1
Haha baseball is not dying. A 4% decline in attendance last season in MLB is no reason for concern. And that article just published the decline in attendance this year for teams that suck this year. There is always a correlation between bad product on the field and a drop in attendance. The Giants used to be playoff contenders every season, now they are terrible and fans aren't going to the games like they used to because they suck. Big deal.
UTEP's football attendance is plummeting, does that mean college football is dying?? No. People just aren't going to buy tickets for a terrible product on the field season after season. The NFL TV ratings have been down, is the NFL dying??? Hell no. Sometimes the media likes to make a big deal out of nothing.
There is also a little axion called market share. Hear me now and believe me later. If all other sports are falling in attendance and soccer is gaining in attendance, what does that say about the forces of supply and demand?

Great discussion, guys.

I am a casual fan at best, but I watch the European leagues frequently. I know only a handful by name but I have been watching every Champions League game. I do watch Team USA when I can, but the talent difference, to me, is huge. I have never watched a second of MLS.

Just my opinion but I NEVER see our soccer catching up to Europe

According to public commentary by Senter, Dimel provided:

A) Most experience
B)An energetic plan of attack to rebuild the program
C) Worked under a highly respected major head coach (but albeit was just about to can him until UTEP saved face).
D) Didn't ask near for that $1 mil/year that FBS schools are creeping towards but his contract is still nothing to sneeze about at the mid major level.

I fully expect a lot next year and not a three win season and based on what I saw against UAB (and they were depleted with injuries), they can contend for the Western Division. For heaven sakes, fans expect the "sun, moon and the stars" from CRT and UTEP basketball and a 20 win season this upcoming year; fans should expect the same in football.

Reactions: jdubb66
Built in minor league system with USL.

Ha, see below.

Right you are. Relegation/promotion promotes competition and discourages tanking and "collecting my revenue share" mentality by owners. No team wants to be relegated because promotion is not guaranteed. Promotion is highly coveted, because it comes with bigger exposure and profits. The battles to avoid relegation can be as tough as battles for a championship.

All true, which hinders and prevents MLS from growing. The top leagues in the world have less than 20 teams, and they relegate/promote about three teams a season. Even Liga MX, the best league in this continent, is getting criticized for doing a cash grab and expanding to 20 teams therefore diluting the talent pool and competition level. The NFL is the biggest sport in the USA, but it is peanuts to what Football is to the world. The NFL system only works in the USA. There is more mediocrity in the NFL then there was 25 years ago, when there were only 28 teams. More teams does not mean better quality of competition. It does mean more money in the hands of a select few. The American way of doing sports is not the most profitable. Don't even get me started with the Imperial measurement system.

Reactions: JCorona
Ha, see below.

Right you are. Relegation/promotion promotes competition and discourages tanking and "collecting my revenue share" mentality by owners. No team wants to be relegated because promotion is not guaranteed. Promotion is highly coveted, because it comes with bigger exposure and profits. The battles to avoid relegation can be as tough as battles for a championship.

All true, which hinders and prevents MLS from growing. The top leagues in the world have less than 20 teams, and they relegate/promote about three teams a season. Even Liga MX, the best league in this continent, is getting criticized for doing a cash grab and expanding to 20 teams therefore diluting the talent pool and competition level. The NFL is the biggest sport in the USA, but it is peanuts to what Football is to the world. The NFL system only works in the USA. There is more mediocrity in the NFL then there was 25 years ago, when there were only 28 teams. More teams does not mean better quality of competition. It does mean more money in the hands of a select few. The American way of doing sports is not the most profitable. Don't even get me started with the Imperial measurement system.
Very good points. The way I see it and why I say the mls will never be a top five league can be illustrated through college athletics.

If the NCAA announced that only P5 teams are eligible for the NCAA tournament (Champions League) where would that leave all other conferences on the outside? If you’re not a P5 team It wont matter how large the athletic budget is or how much you can pay a coach or how many conference title you win (MLS champions) or how many CBI/CIT (CONCACAF) trophies you win. The mere fact that you didn’t get to play against the best in the world disqualifies you from the upper echelon. None of us would say that Marshall who won the CIT is the best team in college basketball. So why would winning the MLS title or CONCACAF championship make a team the best in the world? Since that is the highest achievement an mls team can achieve.

To really start turning heads and be taken seriously the mls would need to dominate the Americas. Win the CONCACAF every year like Liga MX does. Take it a step further and win some Copa Libertadores trophies. Until mls teams can do that all this other talk about being on even grounds with Europe is delusional. Get on even ground with leagues in North and South America first.

No doubt professional soccer in the US is huge thing. However , adding a UTEP mens soccer team will just be a huge money pit. That money can go towards getting ahead of the curve by investing it in a football program that will get us out of CUSA.

Last edited:
Very good points. The way I see it and why I say the mls will never be a top five league can be illustrated through college athletics.

If the NCAA announced that only P5 teams are eligible for the NCAA tournament (Champions League) where would that leave all other conferences on the outside? If you’re not a P5 team It wont matter how large the athletic budget is or how much you can pay a coach or how many conference title you win (MLS champions) or how many CBI/CIT (CONCACAF) trophies you win. The mere fact that you didn’t get to play against the best in the world disqualifies you from the upper echelon. None of us would say that Marshall who won the CIT is the best team in college basketball. So why would winning the MLS title or CONCACAF championship make a team the best in the world? Since that is the highest achievement an mls team can achieve.

To really start turning heads and be taken seriously the mls would need to dominate the Americas. Win the CONCACAF every year like Liga MX does. Take it a step further and win some Copa Libertadores trophies. Until mls teams can do that all this other talk about being on even grounds with Europe is delusional. Get on even ground with leagues in North and South America first.

You overestimate the European economic power and underestimate American economic power. This is the media capitol of the world. Soccer has just now become relevant. There is an untapped potential of revenue through network tv regional sports networks and streaming. Plus unlike European games networks can broadcast MLS games in prime time. The NHL got a tv deal between the American and canadian agreements worth about 1.5 billion. In four years MLS will get a new deal and it will be worth as much and probably more. MLS teams are sought after by cities. There is big money backing them. People arent investing to be stuck as a minor league.

The European leagues are facing greater pressures and challenges than ever before. The two biggest countries in the world economically (The US and China) have started taking soccer seriously. Both economies will continue to grow while the European markets will stay stagnant or contract. If this was the p5 Alabama and Clemson have decided to join the party. The European leagues have never had the competition for players they will have.

We're not going to take all the best European players. We dont have to. We're going to take some. The Chinese are going to take some. The playing field will be leveled. Players will choose to play in the US or China because it's much more lucrative commercially.

Liga MX is the dominant league on the continent right now. However, Liga MX isnt stupid. They see the writing on the wall, the MLS will take off. That's why they've talked about a super league with MLS. They've got some clubs with huge potential especially the two in Monterrey. They dont want to left behind.

In ten years the soccer landscape will look much different. MlS will be a top five league.

No doubt professional soccer in the US is huge thing. However , adding a UTEP mens soccer team will just be a huge money pit. That money can go towards getting ahead of the curve by investing it in a football program that will get us out of CUSA.
I'm just comparing it to baseball. IF we were to add a sport I would advocate for soccer ahead of baseball although I love baseball. But I agree that it would be better spent on football.

We're not going to take all the best European players. We dont have to. We're going to take some. The Chinese are going to take some. The playing field will be leveled. Players will choose to play in the US or China because it's much more lucrative commercially.

The best players do come to the US, past their prime for a fat paycheck. They have all stated the competition level is below what they are accustomed to. The same is said about foreigners playing in China for a big payday. A handful of the best players in the world, regardless of the stage of their career, does not elevate the overall level of competition of a league by much.

You overestimate the European economic power and underestimate American economic power. This is the media capitol of the world. Soccer has just now become relevant. There is an untapped potential of revenue through network tv regional sports networks and streaming. Plus unlike European games networks can broadcast MLS games in prime time. The NHL got a tv deal between the American and canadian agreements worth about 1.5 billion. In four years MLS will get a new deal and it will be worth as much and probably more. MLS teams are sought after by cities. There is big money backing them. People arent investing to be stuck as a minor league.

The European leagues are facing greater pressures and challenges than ever before. The two biggest countries in the world economically (The US and China) have started taking soccer seriously. Both economies will continue to grow while the European markets will stay stagnant or contract. If this was the p5 Alabama and Clemson have decided to join the party. The European leagues have never had the competition for players they will have.

Liga MX is the dominant league on the continent right now. However, Liga MX isnt stupid. They see the writing on the wall, the MLS will take off. That's why they've talked about a super league with MLS. They've got some clubs with huge potential especially the two in Monterrey. They dont want to left behind.

In ten years the soccer landscape will look much different. MlS will be a top five league.
You just don’t get it. It’s not even that complicated. I’ll try to dumb it down a bit more.

The current MLS tv contract pays 90 million per season. The current NHL contract pays 200 million per season. It was a 10 year deal worth 2 billion.

The MLS would need to land a deal worth at least 3 billion per year to make the same amount of money the European teams make.

No sensible businessman in Europe, USA, China, the moon or Mars is going to pay a league three billion a year for ratings that average 300,000 viewers.

Do you know the ripple effect that would have? The NFL and their tv audience of 15 million viewers would demand a whole lot more than the current 7 billion per year deal in place now.

So let’s say your made up fantasy happens and the MLS lands an unbelievable deal worth 3 billion per year. Now they can start bidding against the best of Europe. Well not exactly. There’s this thing called the Champions league that you keep completely ignoring. A pot worth 3 billion dollars will be distributed among the 32 European teams that qualified. Teams that make the round of 16 can expect to make anywhere from 45 million up to 90 million for winning the tournament.

So how will MLS teams make up that difference? That’s an additional 50 million dollars per year! Oh I know. They can win the CONCACAF’s version of the champions league and walk away with a cool $500,000. That will really put a dent in those European teams making a measly additional 50 million. MLS will be able to outbid anyone after winning the Concacaf, and landing that trillion dollar contract cuz the entire world can’t get enough of the MLS.

Dude get real. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
You nailed it. MLS popularity is growing like a weed in the US, but the product on the soccer field is improving very little. All show no go will only get you so far.

Reactions: MinerE
You just don’t get it. It’s not even that complicated. I’ll try to dumb it down a bit more.

The current MLS tv contract pays 90 million per season. The current NHL contract pays 200 million per season. It was a 10 year deal worth 2 billion.

The MLS would need to land a deal worth at least 3 billion per year to make the same amount of money the European teams make.

No sensible businessman in Europe, USA, China, the moon or Mars is going to pay a league three billion a year for ratings that average 300,000 viewers.

Do you know the ripple effect that would have? The NFL and their tv audience of 15 million viewers would demand a whole lot more than the current 7 billion per year deal in place now.

So let’s say your made up fantasy happens and the MLS lands an unbelievable deal worth 3 billion per year. Now they can start bidding against the best of Europe. Well not exactly. There’s this thing called the Champions league that you keep completely ignoring. A pot worth 3 billion dollars will be distributed among the 32 European teams that qualified. Teams that make the round of 16 can expect to make anywhere from 45 million up to 90 million for winning the tournament.

So how will MLS teams make up that difference? That’s an additional 50 million dollars per year! Oh I know. They can win the CONCACAF’s version of the champions league and walk away with a cool $500,000. That will really put a dent in those European teams making a measly additional 50 million. MLS will be able to outbid anyone after winning the Concacaf, and landing that trillion dollar contract cuz the entire world can’t get enough of the MLS.

Dude get real. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

You're the one that has no clue. Business is way over your head.

Last edited:
You're the one that has no clue. Business is way over your head.
Right. Please, mister MBA explain to clueless poor me how you would justify paying a league 3 billion per season when it averages 300,000 viewers.

Never mind that I don’t want to know. Listen dude I have a 900sq ft 2 bed room home for sale on Nations Avenue. It can be yours for a small price of 5.2 million.

According to your business skills that’s a hell of a steal. Better jump on it quick.

Last edited:
The best players do come to the US, past their prime for a fat paycheck. They have all stated the competition level is below what they are accustomed to. The same is said about foreigners playing in China for a big payday. A handful of the best players in the world, regardless of the stage of their career, does not elevate the overall level of competition of a league by much.

Reactions: jdubb66
Right. Please, mister MBA explain to clueless poor me how you would justify paying a league 3 billion per season when it averages 300,000 viewers.

Never mind that I don’t want to know. Listen dude I have a 900sq ft 2 bed room home for sale on Nations Avenue. It can be yours for a small price of 5.2 million.

According to your business skills that’s a hell of a steal. Better jump on it quick.
Love the hood in central. VLF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT