ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions on Utep's first win of the season vs NMSU

As a fan of both teams I'm seeing both good and bad stuff for each team. I'll leave the game content. The big thing is both UTEP and NMSU should beat the horrible UNM. That is the one thing Miners and Aggies can agree with.
UNM is bad, but I wouldn't say that they are significantly worse than these two teams. UTEP at UNM next week is at best a coin flip, and a loss if they play like this.

UNM is bad, but I wouldn't say that they are significantly worse than these two teams. UTEP at UNM next week is at best a coin flip, and a loss if they play like this.
It should be a UTEP win. I didn't know the UTEP schedule so I will be ignoring the Aggie loss to Wisconsin to watch UTEP destroy UNM. I can guarantee no contest. UTEP 40 UNM 7

Tonight , according to Tiech, maybe he said 104.....I could have misunderstood.

Yahoo! Sports shows Awatt with 112 yards on 21 carries to this point. Long run of 36 yards. He also had that 22 yard run for a TD.

I have probably been too critical of Awatt with those numbers. I should be MORE critical of how the team is wasting his production.

That’s more a reflection on Nebraska than it is Ga Southern. This may be the worst Huskers team ever

Not saying you're wrong but I'm going to ask my neighbor. He's from Nebraska and a Huskers fan. I suspect he will agree with you.

Reactions: MinerFan79
This could easily be a 3 point game if it weren't for NMSU's kicking problems. Gonna be real interesting to see how our offense responds.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Dimel stressing out about potentially having a 1 win team this season.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT