ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions on Utep's first win of the season vs NMSU

Not impressed at all, but we're up 17-0 should be 31-0, but still suffering from over thrown or under thrown passes and questionable play calling. Defense is the only bright spot besides the obvious score. Dimel will probably be conservative, but a 31-0 win and move on will be gladly taken!

Reactions: Rot
I'll provide the Aggie perspective for reference. There is no good go to person on defense there is no good QB to go to. There are a lot of fundamentals that need to be improved upon. Missed tackles or catches. Growing pains for sure for the Aggie team. This should be an easy win for UTEP and probably for the next season.

Reactions: Rot and TxRdKiller
Not impressed at all, but we're up 17-0 should be 31-0, but still suffering from over thrown or under thrown passes and questionable play calling. Defense is the only bright spot besides the obvious score. Dimel will probably be conservative, but a 31-0 win and move on will be gladly taken!
This is UTEP football, nothing is ever that easy...

I did say the backup now starter QB was the best rusher. That guy has a cannon for an arm but as an Aggie associate put it its like an 1820s cannon and cant aim. I still think UTEP will win.

• Haha
Reactions: FarWestTexas
As a fan of both teams I'm seeing both good and bad stuff for each team. I'll leave the game content. The big thing is both UTEP and NMSU should beat the horrible UNM. That is the one thing Miners and Aggies can agree with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT