ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions on Utep's first win of the season vs NMSU

Hardison has been terrible, Awatt has been good, defense is now getting tired over all even if we sneak out a win this was an Awful showing. I now think we are in crisis mode and will probably lose to UNM. Watching this game has made me lose a lot of hope, but hope I'm wrong!

Hardison has been terrible, Awatt has been good, defense is now getting tired over all even if we sneak out a win this was an Awful showing. I now think we are in crisis mode and will probably lose to UNM. Watching this game has made me lose a lot of hope, but hope I'm wrong!
No way we are getting six wins. This was a piss poor performance.

Horrible performance. Absolute shitshow. Wow. How far we have regressed since week 7 of last year.

Wait. We were simply among the better of the sh*t teams last year. I'm pretty sure I said that last year.

Has anything really changed? No, it hasn't.

giphy.gif

Horrible performance. Absolute shitshow. Wow. How far we have regressed since week 7 of last year.

Wait. We were simply among the better of the sh*t teams last year. I'm pretty sure I said that last year.

Has anything really changed? No, it hasn't.
Actually, it has changed. We're not near as good as we were last year. Yeah, we only beat bad teams last year, but we manhandled these Aggies, and should have taken UNT into OT at their stadium. This year we lost big at home to UNT and barely beat NMSU, also at home. We were mediocre last year. We suck this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT