ADVERTISEMENT

Rice vs UTEP game thread

I'll be at the game Monday, I'd love to see an upset, but N. Texas is really good. They're 1st 4 out as an at large in some projections and RPI is in top 35 so a win would be great, but tough!
Would love to be there. Have had a good feeling about this game for a week or so. I know this may sound like it’s outta left field but I have a gut feeling that TV goes off this game. Not sure what his career high is, but wouldn’t be surprised if he approaches it…or breaks it. He’s the wildcard in this one, in my opinion.

This coming from a guy who was so frustrated with him at times today.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Last edited:
I will be at the UNT game. $20 per ticket row 6 behind the Miners bench
Not bad. I paid $30 to sit right behind the UTEP bench at RICE. If a UNT fan wanted a similar seat behind the visitor bench, or for that purpose a UTEP fan, it only costs $60 per ticket.

The foul was not “excessive in nature or unnecessary or avoidable (any more than any other foul is avoidable)”. - Basketball Nerd
I saw it live and it didn't look bad. I didn't see any replays of it to make a better call. RICE fans are still crying about it and saying the player should have been ejected.

I saw it live and it didn't look bad. I didn't see any replays of it to make a better call. RICE fans are still crying about it and saying the player should have been ejected.
I saw it a couple times. Never did I think it was a flagrant 1, and certainly not a flagrant 2 (ejection). Maybe I missed something, though. Or Rice fans are whiny cry babies.

I saw it a couple times. Never did I think it was a flagrant 1, and certainly not a flagrant 2 (ejection). Maybe I missed something, though. Or Rice fans are whiny cry babies.
From what I remember it looked like the RICE player jumped into the air out of control and then tried a little too hard to sell it and ended up getting injured.

Yeah, RICE fans are mad we're kicking their asses on their way out of the conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT