ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Miss @ UTEP Game Thread

Fair enough. I guess I’ve been watching a different team than you have. Have a great weekend bro and hopefully tomorrow UTEP is at .500 in conference.
Same Brotha, always enjoy the friendly UTEP Banter agree or disagree Man!

Reactions: JCorona
As someone who thinks cigarettes are disgusting I could see how that analogy applies.

Yes I’m a smoker but I can’t stand the smell or taste of cigarettes.

Reactions: unihorn
It’s a linguistic war. Everyday we see the media and influencers manipulate the words of those that oppose their narrative.

Did no wins call autoboy out? nope, so who cares what this dude has to say now. he's just pissed cuz his boy had to change accounts

Did no wins call autoboy out? nope, so who cares what this dude has to say now. he's just pissed cuz his boy had to change accounts

LOL. He is not Taco1977. Yeah, it’s so inconvenient to sign up with a new name. I don’t even know the password to this account, so if so I ever have to log in again, and my password isn’t saved, I will have to create a new user name.

You don’t see me going back and deleting my old posts or dredging up your old posts. Let’s move on.

You’re more than welcome to. You won’t see any slurs like you have posted. Which you wouldn’t say out in public either.

Just admit you’re wrong and that you won’t be doing it anymore and I will move on c

Saying the f word isn’t though?
I’ll give you the same advice I gave AB. Report his offensive comments. If enough people do it the mod will have to take action. If it’s just one or two complaints he might let it slide cuz it didn’t bother the majority.

I’ll give you the same advice I gave AB. Report his offensive comments. If enough people do it the mod will have to take action. If it’s just one or two complaints he might let it slide cuz it didn’t bother the majority.

I am not talking about that though. I am asking you if calling someone a slur is the same/worse as sending “harassing” pictures to someone?

You’re more than welcome to. You won’t see any slurs like you have posted. Which you wouldn’t say out in public either.

Just admit you’re wrong and that you won’t be doing it anymore and I will move on c

I don’t believe I am wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT