ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Stull and Park!!!!

Tucson_Miner

MI Regular
Nov 24, 2004
where would we be without your complacency and fear of change? Because of you we really ARE Miners!!!! Way to screw up a good thing! Then Dr. Nats tells Senter who to hire in football thanks to grandpa Stull’s recommendation. What a freak show!

Maybe, maybe not on Dimel. Right now, he's what we got and deserves a couple years to right the ship. He's not a sexy hire, but it is what it is. Kugler should have never been hired and in no way did he deserve this 5th year.

Reactions: Tucson_Miner
I don't put any blame on Park he made no decisions. This is all on Stull and Princess Diana. Stull ran the program into the ground. Princess di allowed Bob to do it. The academics are a joke.The smoke and mirrors Diana has used to sell UTEP academics are bullshit. Sadly a lot of people eat the shit sandwich she serves up and like it. The athletic program and academic side need to be completely revamped.

Senter, made the Dimel hire on his own. That was not Stull's pick and he had no input. Senter owns the Dimel hire and will be judged by the results.

I think we will get a quick indication on the Dimel hire very soon. I was disappointed in the decision to delay his start at UTEP until after the KSU bowl game. A program, like UTEP, needs to convey to the knowledgeable fan base and boosters that there is some sense of urgency to turn this around. A JC and D1 transfer heavy first year class is in order for football, and that starts on January 12th. I think many fans and hopefully boosters are tired of excuses, especially when we see what is being done with far less 40 miles up the road. Let's see if Senter can inject some life into a dying program, despite the apathy from the very top.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT