ADVERTISEMENT

This bracket still has UTEP in the NIT

Tucson_Miner

MI Regular
Nov 24, 2004
I see that it was updated yesterday at 8:30 am. However, note that La Tech is in as a 4 seed so it has obviously been updated since 8:30 am. In any case, it would be nice to go to the NIT.

My dos centavos, I think next year is going to be tough because we still do not have a good floor general. I am not saying that some of the guys on the team and the incoming recruits are not good, I am just pointing out that if we do not have a leader out there it will be more of the same for seasons to come. I believe that the coaching staff has had 6 recruiting classes now to recruit that person and they have struck out horribly. I hope that they can find that person (preferably a point guard) this offseason. Another thing that I can't help but notice is how thin we are going to be at the 5. Unless Wilms can add 25 pounds over the summer and Vint is replaced we are going to take a huge step back on the inside. Romine is too thin and Thomas plays Hunters position (better shooting and dribbling). I am excited to see Trey Winn play as he is a strong player that I think will help us rebound better.

It sucks being in a one bid league.

Dratings

They also have ODU as the Cusa rep and dont have UAB or middle Tennessee in NCAA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT