ADVERTISEMENT

This drives me crazy!

This is a very uneducated comment. Kugler was a solid assistant coach, he just shouldn’t have been hired as a head coach. But he was the Assistant Head Coach for an undefeated Boise State team and he has also been hired as an assistant coach by 5 different NFL teams. That doesn’t happen unless you are quality. When Kugler was coaching under Bailey, UTEP had a legitimate NFL O-Line coach coaching our O-Line. Kugler leaving UTEP after the 2000 season also had some contribution to Nord’s immediate down turn.

Not buying it. The record speaks for itself. Charlie Bailey won 19 games over parts of 7 seasons. That's pathetic. I remember watching John Rayborn and Shawn Gray get destroyed behind that "legitimate" offensive line. Bottom line, the teams were awful.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Brandon Jones would start over Jordan Palmer on those 04-05 teams? Stop....
No. You asked who could start. Secind, Palmer was a good qb but I personaly believe Pat Hegarty was a better qb than Palmer by a mile and 67 team was the team to set the standard by, so please!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My only question to you is who on this team do you think could start on the 04-05 football teams that made a bowl game? Those teams are probably what the standard should be for UTEP football.

No. You asked who could start. Secind, Palmer was a good qb but I personaly believe Pat Hegarty was a better qb than Palmer by a mile and 67 team was the team to set the standard by, so please!

what the heck are you talking about? I’m not talking about, nor do I give a shit about Par Hegarty with regards to this discussion.

Plus Jones just threw a pick... need I say anything more? But yeah, name pretty much all the starters and look like a blathering psychopath.

You’re lucky FIU was offsides, your QB Jones should have a 2nd pick. But yeah... he’s a good QB.
ezgif-com-crop-43.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT