ADVERTISEMENT

Totally OT: LA Korean owners flirting of relocating to El Paso

With the business population onslaught comes the food purveyors serving the needs of the new inhabitants. You are in for a taste sensation for the senses! Korean BBQ Tacos! Look out!!! Don't think for a minute the Korean will fall for something like L&J wings, Chicos or some local Asian Creation. Koreans have their own palate & they're proud of it. Their super markets here H Mart are phenomenal experiences. I hope they come your way.

With the business population onslaught comes the food purveyors serving the needs of the new inhabitants. You are in for a taste sensation for the senses! Korean BBQ Tacos! Look out!!! Don't think for a minute the Korean will fall for something like L&J wings, Chicos or some local Asian Creation. Koreans have their own palate & they're proud of it. Their super markets here H Mart are phenomenal experiences. I hope they come your way.

Realistic potential to happen because there are major investors from El Paso and Ciudad Juarez who specifically try to lure the popular food chains to El Paso and invest in other restaurant/fast food entrepreneurship activities. Restaurants have just exploded within the last two to three years here. A lot of skilled food service personnel see an untapped potential here. As for me, I'll just fry my bologna and serve between two slices of toast.

Realistic potential to happen because there are major investors from El Paso and Ciudad Juarez who specifically try to lure the popular food chains to El Paso and invest in other restaurant/fast food entrepreneurship activities. Restaurants have just exploded within the last two to three years here. A lot of skilled food service personnel see an untapped potential here. As for me, I'll just fry my bologna and serve between two slices of toast.
It's a lot better with a tortilla.

Try a fried pork belly on a corn tortilla - a slight step up from the Tacos de Chicharron! I've got to find a link to the Anthony Bourdain trip to Korea on Parts Unknown! Yum, Yum!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT