ADVERTISEMENT

Tyrin Smith isn't leaving

Yeah we could certainly use him. I was Ok with him coming back once, but twice? Come on. He doesn't want to be here.
On top of that, Taco makes it seem like Smith did something that made A&M pull their offer. I’m all for taking someone back that had a change of heart but idk if this is it. Kind of seems like the rich dude our wife left us for caught her cheating and now she wants to return.

So you’re saying this entire thread is a lie or a joke or both?
Maybe someone knows something we all dont! But, I mean most of us think it sounds pretty crazy! My money is on that it is fake news. However, I have no knowledge to support my assumption, except that as of Feb 2nd, the player in question is a student at Texas A&M (the school he announced he was playing for) and not at UTEP. Besides, A&M desperately needs depth at receiver. Their starters are probably as good as anyone in the SEC, but they have little to no depth, so smith is important to them.

Reactions: MinerFan79
On top of that, Taco makes it seem like Smith did something that made A&M pull their offer. I’m all for taking someone back that had a change of heart but idk if this is it. Kind of seems like the rich dude our wife left us for caught her cheating and now she wants to return.
I am not intending to imply that he did something wrong or that A&M didn't want him any longer. He is however currently taking in person classes at UTEP and working out with the team. Anyone that knows what he looks like can watch them when they're on the field tomorrow morning.

I should've said Monday morning not Friday.

Last edited:
I am not intending to imply that he did something wrong or that A&M didn't want him any longer. He is however currently taking in person classes at UTEP and working out with the team. Anyone that knows what he looks like can watch them when they're on the field tomorrow morning.
Ah gotcha. This sentence made it seem like something went wrong.

“I'm not sure it's appropriate for me to say why A&M fell through.”

Whatever works for him and the university.

I should've said Monday morning not Friday.
What do you do at Utep??

Maybe someone knows something we all dont! But, I mean most of us think it sounds pretty crazy! My money is on that it is fake news. However, I have no knowledge to support my assumption, except that as of Feb 2nd, the player in question is a student at Texas A&M (the school he announced he was playing for) and not at UTEP. Besides, A&M desperately needs depth at receiver. Their starters are probably as good as anyone in the SEC, but they have little to no depth, so smith is important to them.
All of that makes sense and I suspect you’re right

I think (uh oh) that UTEP football has a very positive athletic culture. Meaning, it's really more of a familial relationship between players and staff. Even with the transfer portal, we really haven't seen a lot of players leave unless they really have a good gig lined up elsewhere. Even Cowing wore number 2 in honor of Luke Laufenberg at UofA. Maybe Tyrin gets to A&M and didn't like the culture. It's been a mess there in recent years.

Really Fili? He seems like a regular guy that attends practices.
What? What other options are there? I dont think he is a student. There is nothing wrong with stalking. Stalking is big business, people get paid good money be stalkers. Ever hear of TMZ?

Reactions: kickballpro
I think (uh oh) that UTEP football has a very positive athletic culture. Meaning, it's really more of a familial relationship between players and staff. Even with the transfer portal, we really haven't seen a lot of players leave unless they really have a good gig lined up elsewhere. Even Cowing wore number 2 in honor of Luke Laufenberg at UofA. Maybe Tyrin gets to A&M and didn't like the culture. It's been a mess there in recent years.
They literally had one bad year after being decent for 10 years and all of the guys who caused problems are no longer with the program. If he did back out of A&M, he probably saw that with Smith, Muhammad, and Stewart on the roster, he would have rarely seen the field. Would be really shocking if he did come back to UTEP. UTEP and A&M should be pretty solid next year.

Reactions: mikesarabia
What? What other options are there? I dont think he is a student. There is nothing wrong with stalking. Stalking is big business, people get paid good money be stalkers. Ever hear of TMZ?
Fili, your comments don’t bother me, I know you love the Miners but that is not cool. Leave the players alone.

Fili, your comments don’t bother me, I know you love the Miners but that is not cool. Leave the players alone.
I'm not the one stalking. You need to talk to Taco. Like everyone else, I only stalk on IG and Twitter.

Well I'm a loser! I was completely wrong about Tyrin leaving A&M and coming back here. Sorry for the fake news.
Not your fault bro, any moron who knows how to search if a student is enrolled in a higher education institution didn't believe you for a second anyways so its not that serious.

Hopefully the moderator doesn't ban you for posting fake news. God be with you my brother.

It's ok, but someone needs to get the pooper scooper.

mgt67-300x250.png

• Haha
Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT