ADVERTISEMENT

UNM Prediction Thread, Important Game!!!

You just like to argue, that there's no money to be buying out a coach's salary and hiring a brand new coach. Wilson even if she would like to 9which I don't know she does) can't Fire Dimel and Senter just like that, unless some big-time boosters got together and told her don't worry about the money.
That’s probably the reality of it. However it’s necessary and ****ing cathartic to vent about the need to get rid of both of these guys.

If we follow our typical pattern and play worse in the 2nd half, holy hell is this thing going to be super ugly, and it is so hard to imagine anything uglier than what we've just witnessed

You beat me to it, Maniac. We play worse in the 2nd half and I fear that I might puke before the 4th quarter even starts.

Reactions: MinerManiac
Worst F'n luck ever I'm sick! If I'm the Miners that last play would've took any air out of my sails. That's the worst rule in football by the way. No way the other team should get the ball, but Smith slowed down on the play and didn't cover up. That's just a sickening statement on the worst possible start to the season!!!!!

Worst F'n luck ever I'm sick! If I'm the Miners that last play would've took any air out of my sails. That's the worst rule in football by the way. No way the other team should get the ball, but Smith slowed down on the play and didn't cover up. That's just a sickening statement on the worst possible start to the season!!!!!
I agree, have never understood that rule. Nobody has been able to justify it either.

On Dawns hands and he lets it go by. Why would you have Dawn in that spot? He hasn’t play receiver in the 102 years he’s been here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT