ADVERTISEMENT

UNM v NMSU postponed

Who plays Moccia?

No brainer to me:

123753-untitled-design-94-1.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix.

"Moccia, the brilliant and unconventional college, but strange, AD who takes over a constantly floundering and cash strapped athletic department in a part of the country no one knows about and turns it into a money maker. He gets rich alums from New York to the farmlands of New Mexico to support his dream. A fan from a rival college and a panicked basketball player threaten to undo his dream he's worked years for."

Who plays Moccia?

It would be a big cast. So many people involve,
But this would be my cast.

Michael B Jordan - Mike Peake
Chris Brown- Brandon Travis
Adam Sandler - Moccia
Zoe Kravitz-girl that was involve

Dang this would be a good movie.

This is turning into a FUBAR PR and "lack of institutional control" nightmare, Dios Mio!

The officer:

"Police also questioned assistant coach Dominique Taylor with a state police agent reportedly telling Taylor, “I emphasized to Coach Taylor how important it was to recover the gun and other items that were placed in the trunk. I asked him to let me know if he finds out any information about the Camaro, the gun or other items and he said he would...Heiar did not not allow players to speak to police and he had told associate AD Braun Cartwright that the players wanted an attorney, according to the report cited by KOAT...”-"Breaking Curfew"

I'm calling this "Breaking Curfew" because as of right now, that is NMSU's official stance ("New Mexico State administration has stated that multiple basketball players broke curfew on Nov. 19 but that they were not involved in the shooting on the UNM campus").

Reactions: utep-piggy

Video on this shows the beating and shooting
NMSU has handled this about as poorly as possible.

Two players who took the murder weapon are still playing?

An assistant coach who knew where the (removed) weapon was is still coaching?

Who decided to high tail it out of there in the bus?

Why did an administrator have Peake’s phone?

Heiar is like Schultz in Hogan’s Hero’s: “I know nothing.”

Why do you need to hire a consultant to tell you to do the right thing and cooperate fully with the police?

Last edited:
Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
“A few of hours later, police tried to reach coaches Heiar and Taylor, but they didn't answer their phones. The report states the NMSU basketball team had left on a bus, heading back to Las Cruces. “

Oye

“A few of hours later, police tried to reach coaches Heiar and Taylor, but they didn't answer their phones. The report states the NMSU basketball team had left on a bus, heading back to Las Cruces. “

Oye
Hauling ass in the bus.

Those shameless clowns on the bus knew they tampered with evidence in a HOMICIDE and impeded the police investigation and were in a hurry to skip town back to Less Cruces.
I hope the NCAA drops the ban hammer on their MBB program.

Those shameless clowns on the bus knew they tampered with evidence in a HOMICIDE and impeded the police investigation and were in a hurry to skip town back to Less Cruces.
Unlike three dimensional chess, there may be tiered culpability from the players to possible top brass, legal, administration, etc..

-Did someone tell Heiar, unless told otherwise, get back to campus?
-Why did it take so long to face the public? This is a somewhat large D1 public university, their is a right to know, immediately.
-Video shows Heiar freaked out and very upset. There was a shooting resulting in death and injury, why were the NMSU coaches, like Heiar, appearing to be reluctant with the investigation.
-Why was 911 not called immediately? Did Peake panic and call team mates? Why didn't team mates notify police immediately/call 911? Why did coach(es) not say "we need to call the authorities asap"? (during or right after assurance that Peake was medically taken care of)?
-Why did NMSU not be forthcoming?
-"Team violation" seems to not hit the mark, just a tad don't ya think Aggies?
-Peake was suspended but it appear it took a major news drop to do it, why?
-Why is Heiar, assistant(s) or players not suspended?

Last edited:
Unlike three dimensional chess, there may be tiered culpability from the players to possible top brass, legal, administration, etc..

-Did someone tell Heiar, unless told otherwise, get back to campus?
-Why did it take so long to face the public? This is a somewhat large D1 public university, their is a right to know, immediately.
-Video shows Heiar freaked out and very upset. There was a shooting resulting in death and injury, why were the NMSU coaches, like Heiar, appear to be reluctant with the investigation.
-Why was 911 not called immediately? Did Peake panic and call team mates? Why didn't team mates notify police immediately/call 911? Why did coach(es) not say "we need to call the authorities asap"? (during assurance Peake was medically taken care of)?
-Why did NMSU not be forthcoming?
-"Team violation" seems to hit the mark, just a tad don't ya think Aggies?
-Peake was suspended but it appear it took a major new drop to do it, why?
-Why is Heiar, assistant(s) or players not suspended?

HarmfulInnocentBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

Heiar freaked out: “The f*** he doing on a Tinder date?”

Sorry, couldn’t help it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT