ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Men and Women Both on ESPN Top 10

MinerRush ‏@sbnminerrush 6h6 hours ago

Getting that ESPN lovepic.twitter.com/OoJdF5PWmA

C2B3iwNVEAERUKR.jpg

0 replies 33 retweets 37 likes

who ever did it that was such a bad inbound pass .lol He threw it right at FIU lucky none of them could catch .

You even had to ask who threw the pass....?

I just do not understand what Coach Floyd has in trusting Flaggert. He gets beat repeatedly on defense, he turns the ball over, doesn't really rebound, he makes bad passes, he passes up when he should shoot, and shoots when he shouldn't, missed an alley oop yesterday by trying to dunk.

I just cringe when he has to play. Add that to the list of things Coach does that "I just don't get!"

Reactions: MineroFanatico
You even had to ask who threw the pass....?

I just do not understand what Coach Floyd has in trusting Flaggert. He gets beat repeatedly on defense, he turns the ball over, doesn't really rebound, he makes bad passes, he passes up when he should shoot, and shoots when he shouldn't, missed an alley oop yesterday by trying to dunk.

I just cringe when he has to play. Add that to the list of things Coach does that "I just don't get!"

But he's good at drawing charges.

who ever did it that was such a bad inbound pass .lol He threw it right at FIU lucky none of them could catch .

I was watching the video on MR.com and UTEP is real lucky that didn't get called for an illegal pick because the refs were calling them during the game.

UTEP got lucky on a lot of calls last night. DA was a beast no thanks to Floyd. Happy they won but I still booed the crap out of him when they said Floyds name.

Just out of curiosity, do a lot of people boo him now? Also, what do you estimate the attendance was?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT