ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP RPI according to realtimerpi.....

It doesn't include today's loss so expect us in the 300s by tomorrow.

Reactions: UTEP05
Since being in the 300's is the norm for CUSA teams, I guess we will fit right in.

It doesn't include today's loss so expect us in the 300s by tomorrow.

Absolutely correct! UTEPs basketball rpi now 337 out of 347 teams! UTEP might have the worst DI basketball team IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. Ponder that for a second folks.
Thank You BSBobStull and his arrogant minion Floyd. This situation is utterly frustrating!
#boycottutepathletics

I looked at two RPI's today and they are 337 out of 351. Predicted to finish 11-17. My prediction is 5-23. Four more wins to their existing 1-4 against Div 1. I have them beating
N.Ariz and Maryland Eastern Shore and the two Fla schools at home.
I see this as the worst season in UTEP history.
I have been a die hard fan for over fifty years and now I can actually say that I am jumping ship. I am truly worn out and need new entertainment choices. I'm embarrassed to call myself a Miner.

Last edited:
The sad thing is this team has a chance to be as bad as the 2004 team. At least we know that team was ravaged by Coach Rab and The WAC was a lot tougher than C-USA. This is all self inflicted damage by Floyd.

Reactions: develman
I looked at two RPI's today and they are 337 out of 351. Predicted to finish 11-17. My prediction is 5-23. Four more wins to their existing 1-4 against Div 1. I have them beating
N.Ariz and Maryland Eastern Shore and the two Fla schools at home.
I see this as the worst season in UTEP history.
I have been a die hard fan for over fifty years and now I can actually say that I am jumping ship. I am truly worn out and need new entertainment choices. I'm embarrassed to call myself a Miner.

You guys keep failing to factor in the Orange-White scrimmage win.

Absolutely correct! UTEPs basketball rpi now 337 out of 347 teams! UTEP might have the worst DI basketball team IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. Ponder that for a second folks.
Thank You BSBobStull and his arrogant minion Floyd. This situation is utterly frustrating!
#boycottutepathletics

Stull might actually be Floyd's minion.

Reactions: Jimmy the Miner
Actually a lot of words!!! No you all don't hear a word I'm saying.... do I need to write it in Spanish/German? English doesn't seem to work... I am saying this support your team!! It bothers me that these kids are working their asses off and we can't support them... not supporting Floyd or stull. Just utep and it's players and I don't understand what is wrong with that?? I think getting 10k fans no matter the circumstances would help whoever is coaching in recruiting and could be a huge selling point..... we have a terrible conference... and contrary to popular belief El Paso is not a great city to outsiders ( I love it but was born there)! We need to help as much as we can and takings money away from the program that is not the answer !!!

Last edited:
Actually a lot of words!!! No you all don't hear a word I'm saying.... do I need to write it in Spanish/German? English doesn't seem to work... I am saying this support your team!! It bothers me that these kids are working their asses off and we can't support them... not supporting Floyd or stull. Just utep and it's players and I don't understand what is wrong with that?? I think getting 10k fans no matter the circumstances would help whoever is coaching in recruiting and could be a huge selling point..... we have a terrible conference... and contrary to pollutant belief El Paso is not ango to city!! We need to help as much as we can and takings money away from the program that is not the answer !!!
If we get 10k no matter what, why even change coaches? Or care what our record is? That would be Stull's wet dream..

What you don't think a crowd of 10k plus with fire Floyd all over the place would make a statement? I think it would be a much stronger statement thAn what we are making now by not showing up.... if you don't show up that shows zero passion for the team and can make people less accountable in my opinion but if you have a 10k strong mob calling for his head I think you would be heard much louder!

Appreciate your passion but you have to vote with your wallet. Money talks & that's the only language the admin understands. Why else would they have begging for money drives. I receive a mailer or a call every other month.

Anyway, these players play for themselves and each other - you should not worry about their egos - they have plenty to go around.

I agree with Purplefire. Support the team regardless of wins and losses. I agree Floyd should go also but some of the personal insults about him on this board is just WRONG.

Reactions: miner1liner
I agree with Purplefire. Support the team regardless of wins and losses. I agree Floyd should go also but some of the personal insults about him on this board is just WRONG.
What do you mean by WRONG, as in false or bad taste?

It is hard to justify his performance but not asking you to do that... just carry the pitchforks to the game and support our players!! Show up loud and strong with the pitchforks where everyone can hear you

It is hard to justify his performance but not asking you to do that... just carry the pitchforks to the game and support our players!! Show up loud and strong with the pitchforks where everyone can hear you

The only problem I see with that is at the end of the season Stull will say how we had good attendance throughout the year and how we ranked near the top in the conference in attendance and therefore no changes need to be made. That's the end of season spin for football every year so he can say that when evaluating Floyd's season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT