ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs Arizona Gameday thread

Sep 9, 2017
Injury Report: Arizona vs. UTEP

Arizona has released its injury report for UTEP. Read on for the latest.

Arizona is set to face UTEP Friday night and the Wildcats have released the following injury report:

QUESTIONABLE

RB Nick Wilson (ankle)
DL Parker Zellers (ankle)

OUT

DB Isaiah Hayes (shoulder)
DE/LB DeAndre’ Miller (foot)
LS Nick Reinhardt (knee, season-ending)
LB Carrington Vaughn (knee, season-ending)
WR Donovan Walker (shoulder)
TE Trevor Wood (ankle)

Notes

* Wilson remains questionable, but the coaching staff has seemed optimistic that he could play. Arizona doesn't need him to beat UTEP, so don't be surprised if the staff is cautious.

* DeAndre' Miller is out, but is no longer in a boot. He remains a few weeks away, but it's a good sign that he is progressing.

* Carrington Vaughn was recently put on scholarship and is now out for the season. Arizona has some depth there and should be fine, but it is still hard not to feel bad for him.

* Wood was out of the boot mid-week, but has been ruled out.

I expect a hungry AZ team after their loss to Houston last week.

Our defense is not the Desert Swarm of old. It's more like the Desert Sieve. NAU ran at will, no reason you guys won't be able to as well.

Reactions: unihorn
I watched a bit of the Rice game. Solid. :D
Wait you actually saw it. Where?

cqji9d9.jpg

Arizona's defense makes every running back look like a Heisman candidate. Tonight looks like it will be the exact opposite of the saying "Unstoppable force against an unmovable object."

Arizona's defense makes every running back look like a Heisman candidate. Tonight looks like it will be the exact opposite of the saying "Unstoppable force against an unmovable object."
That would be a stoppable force against a movable object.

Your RBs are going to run all over UTEP's defense. So is Dawkins. I predict a 24+ point win for you guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT