ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs Charlotte game thread

They called it on Stewart, but because of the angle I couldn’t tell. There was a Charlotte coach point it out the official and the official threw the flag immediately, so I would assume that he was offsides. But just give another half yard every time you line up and that will never happen. That offsides is possibly the biggest play of the game so far.

There is improvement but the mental mistakes
by the players (Cowing and Stewart) and the coaches (timeout before a first down???) are extraordinarily frustrating. There is no attention to detail by Dimel and it makes watching his teams very frustrating.

Hardison seems to have regressed over the past couple of games. He's not as sharp and on target as he was to start the season. I don't know if the coaches have gotten in his head or if he himself has but he's hesitating too much. Over-thinking. He needs to get back to simply going thru his progressions and throwing the ball.

They called it on Stewart, but because of the angle I couldn’t tell. There was a Charlotte coach point it out the official and the official threw the flag immediately, so I would assume that he was offsides. But just give another half yard every time you line up and that will never happen. That offsides is possibly the biggest play of the game so far.
Refs sure do listen to Charlotte coaches a lot. The holding call, the 3rd down play that should have been a loss of downs, and the offsides call. When is Dimel gonna influence the officials?

When are we ever gonna come up with one of those picks? Should’ve been a pick 6!

Again we get the ball deep in our own territory as a result.

Refs sure do listen to Charlotte coaches a lot. The holding call, the 3rd down play that should have been a loss of downs, and the offsides call. When is Dimel gonna influence the officials?
Refs do. I used to try to be polite to officials when I coached but then I noticed the “squeaky wheels get the grease” and I started complaining/advocating.....it’s a shame but you have to do what you have to do.

Just give it to Hankins and Awatt the rest of the game. If we do this we win. Don't wrestle defeat from the jaws of victory by throwing the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT