ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs Charlotte game thread

That was the worst throw I've ever seen from Hardison. The drive was actually going very well up to that point.

Oh well. For the sake of my sanity, I'll assume it was a fluke.

He simply didn't account for the safety, that's a young QB mistake. Hope they don't let this get them down, they need a good drive to build off of a pretty good return.

Miners have their names on the back of their jerseys. Garrett has Laufenberg on the back of his

Aside from basically spotting Charlotte 7, that was a pretty good quarter of football. It is beyond evident these Miners are not the same Miners we’ve seen the past few years.

Reactions: minermx07 and Rot
Its like a ligjt went off for the secondary after the Texas game. They realized this is contact sport and they've been laying the wood ever since. They're ball hawks and it's exciting to watch them play.

Drives like that just magnify our deficiencies at tight end. If we had a decent tight end this offense would be scary. Problem is we haven't had a d1 level tight end since Plinke.

We need to get a score on this drive. It would be great to get a TD and not have to always play from behind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT