ADVERTISEMENT

Utep vs old Border Conference Rival Arizona Predictions

UTEP 13
Arizona 27

qcwjc.jpg

The -17 line is Vegas thinking this a situational spot. Figuring UTEP would play hard coming of a bad loss, an Arizona sleep walking after a game they shoulda won last week. We know better, we’ll see if this team gives up on Dimel like they did against NU.

Arizona sits top 30 in success rate both on offense and defense, and they can name their score against Dana. However, with a road game at Stanford next week, then hosting Washington the week after, I don’t think they run up the score like Rich Rod did a few years ago, get up 35-0 and cruise.

For the first time in my life, I’ve bet against the Miners.

Arizona 42
UTEP 14

Parlayed Arizona -18 (I waited too long to grab 17) with Liberty -3, and New Mexico ML (-115).

Reactions: FarWestTexas
The -17 line is Vegas thinking this a situational spot. Figuring UTEP would play hard coming of a bad loss, an Arizona sleep walking after a game they shoulda won last week. We know better, we’ll see if this team gives up on Dimel like they did against NU.

Arizona sits top 30 in success rate both on offense and defense, and they can name their score against Dana. However, with a road game at Stanford next week, then hosting Washington the week after, I don’t think they run up the score like Rich Rod did a few years ago, get up 35-0 and cruise.

Arizona 42
UTEP 14

Parlayed Arizona -18 (I waited too long to grab 17) with Liberty -3, and New Mexico ML (-115).
Watch Dimel come out and play a close game and Senter pops a boner ready to give that extension.

Arizona 42
UTEP 14

I'm scared to take the bet and then have to root for a blow out and then Utep and Dimel keep it close just to Spite us all lol JK, I think it's a 4 TD spread. I would've handicapped it at Utep +27

Reactions: Dmanminer
So true. Could've been a golden opportunity.

I remember watching UTEP vs Arizona in 1993 and Barron Wortham was a one man show. There was a goal line stand, he and their rb met at the goal and BW didn't give an inch, wrapped him up and dropped him.

Lee and UTEP finished at 1-11.
"A Meaner Breed"

Reactions: Minerinciter
You can blame the downward spiral of UTEP women’s soccer on the buffoon sitting in the UTEP athletic director’s chair.

He fired a woman’s soccer coach who was 211-127 at UTEP over his 18 year UTEP career stating “he wanted a more competitive program”. Women’s soccer hasn’t been the same ever since.

I wonder why he doesn’t apply the same damn standard to himself or his football program?

Last edited:
211-127 whoa he had to go! That’s way better than .500. Can’t have overachievers like him in the athletic department. It makes guys like Dimel look and feel bad.
Hiring wise, I love that Keitha is back and I did like the Golding hire. In retrospect it looks like it's gonna be a longer rebuild of Basketball and his recruiting is under whelming, but it was a good hire at the time. Dimel needs to go after this year obviously.

Let’s be real here. Kevin Cross made 1 NCAA Tournament in 18 years. He was such a great coach, he’s not even coaching college soccer anymore.

Though Senter’s two replacements have been duds so far and have done worse, doesn’t mean Cross should have kept his job. Credit for trying to shake things up. Not like any of us really care about the team or have ever been to a game.

Pac 12 analyst just said hardison is one of the few names out of the power 5 that might get his name called in the nfl draft. Guess we just been hard on him lol

• Haha
Reactions: FarWestTexas
Thanks to a holding call we stopped them on their first series. Let's see if we can do anything on offense

Had Oregon game just wrap up, so finally tuning in. Is Keith Sweat or Barry White the PxP guy? The guy is going to blow out my subwoofer!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT