ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs TAMU-CC predictions

Miners 91
Corpus 73

I like when Cade McConnell is on SportsTalk. It will be interesting to see if he has any insight.

Speaking of SportsTalk, as soon as they say The Foss is coming on, I’m out. They might as well bring in Joe John Sr every week.

Reactions: Lil_Train
I will say the about Corpus Christi, they had the best damn sea food I have ever tasted. Pooped, died and went to Elysian Fields.

Miners 91
Corpus 73

I like when Cade McConnell is on SportsTalk. It will be interesting to see if he has any insight.

Speaking of SportsTalk, as soon as they say The Foss is coming on, I’m out. They might as well bring in Joe John Sr every week.
Oh God, no

We look pretty good when we're able to get out in transition. We look so bad in the half court, especially when we shoot from outside
Yeah, seen enough to know that if we can’t score in transition, and the opponent has any interior presence, we are gonna ride the struggle bus, with the exception of the rare “on” shooting night.

We should blow out a team like aTm CC. Instead we are again struggling to score in the halfcourt. Ugh.
We should blow out a team like aTm CC. Instead we are again struggling to score in the halfcourt. Ugh.
These guys cannot shoot to save their lives. It is infuriating to watch. Year after year after year…

Ben Stiller Basketball GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT