ADVERTISEMENT

UTEPMBB🏀 @Southern Miss

Hattiesburg has traditionally been our house of horrors no matter how bad Southern Miss has been.

Would be nice. We sure destroyed em at home. I’m just hoping it’s not close down the wire. I’d settle for SoMiss clawing back at the end to make it a “respectable” 8-9 point loss.
I'm hoping Saterfield gets some good looks like he did the first time around. He needs to make them, if USM tries to take Boum/Bieniemy out of the game defensively.

I like CJG experimenting with all kinds of combos. With the top teams getting a double bye in the conference tourney, we’ll need to play deep in the preliminary games, then should we make it, go maybe 8 deep in the semis/championship.

Not a great half defensively, but making shots. Boum has at least 3 missed layups. Hopefully, we will take care of business in the second half.
Easy layups he missed are psychological. You expect a wing in your face but it is actually nothing and alter your own shot so much that it is missed.

JB and Boum are a combined 1-5 for from 3 yet we are shooting 50% from and have made 8. Boum missed some layups and we have given up a lot of offensive rebounds.

I would like to see us drive a little more in the second half. I like how TV has played so far as well

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Agnew has had a real good game but he has demonstrated a lack of awareness with regard to time (shot clock, 10 second violation).

Reactions: Lil_Train
Got sloppy at the end but that game was controlled by us the whole time. Good road win. I love how points came from everywhere. I really think TV is improving as a big man. Yes, he can be inconsistent but he has come a long way from the beginning of the year. Keep it going Miners!

Golding stating during post game that team cohesion improved. As per Golding a hotel member stated that she wanted to speak to the team: She has never seen a team show so much togetherness as UTEP (and a lot of teams stay at that hotel).

Reactions: develman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT