ADVERTISEMENT

@ Western Kentucky 6 P.M. Spectrum Channel 417

Jan 2, 2017
Since I'm sure UTEP or the media won't announce where the game can be seen, the game @ Western Kentucky on Thursday will be on Spectrum 417 on Bein Sports at 6 P.M.

It's on the Utep athletics news website. The El Paso Times has yet to write about the road swing. The inauguration was not the most watched in history.

It's on the Utep athletics news website. The El Paso Times has yet to write about the road swing. The inauguration was not the most watched in history.

Nowhere on the UTEP press release does it state what channel the game is on. That would be too much work for them. Just stating the facts.

It does mention the Bein network. They would have to look up the channel for every cable provider that carries the network. You make it seem as if they mention nothing at all, you know...alternative facts. I guess they figure people are bright enough to look up their provider. 392 on DISH.

It does mention the Bein network. They would have to look up the channel for every cable provider that carries the network. You make it seem as if they mention nothing at all, you know...alternative facts. I guess they figure people are bright enough to look up their provider. 392 on DISH.

I never said they didn't mention it. Try again.

If they want people to watch it would be wise for them to list the channels and providers. Maybe people don't know they even have BeIn sports. It's not that hard to do, but I really don't expect much from UTEP.

"I'm sure Utep won't announce", wow, big difference, or should I say Alternative facts.

You're digging a deeper hole Mr. Spicer. Your words, "since I'm sure Utep or the media won't announce where the game can be seen". Correct right? Stating the Network is an announcement. So now you conveniently change it to "announce all the channels." LMAO...you're a riot.

You're digging a deeper hole Mr. Spicer. Your words, "since I'm sure Utep or the media won't announce where the game can be seen". Correct right? Stating the Network is an announcement. So now you conveniently change it to "announce all the channels." LMAO...you're a riot.

Merely stating the network is not an announcement. Is isn't even stated what radio station the game is on. I was curious and looked to see what NMSU provides. Below is what I call an announcement. But of course you will probably provide some immature statements about NMSU since you always strive to be immature instead of actually discussing things civilly.

LISTEN UP!
Aggie fans that can't make it to the game can listen to NM State Athletics/US Bank Hall of Famer Jack Nixon Saturday night on 99.5 Zia Country and affiliate stations. Fans can also listen to the game live with their mobile or tablet device on the TuneIn app for free. The game will be available on following affiliate stations as well:

Alamogordo 103.7 FM KNMZ
Albuquerque 101.7 FM KQTM
Carlsbad 1240 AM KAMQ
Gallup 1230 AM, 94.9 FM KYVA
Las Vegas 107.1 FM KMDS

WHERE TO WATCH
In addition to Friday's action against the Lopes on ESPN3, fans can catch the game LIVE on FOX Sports Southwest PLUS and ESPN College Extra.

ALL Times Mountain
FOX Sports Southwest PLUS (LIVE)
DISH: SD – 452, HD – 9574 | DISH Hopper: 412-40 | DTV: 676-1

ESPN College Extra (LIVE)
DISH: 415 | DTV: 791 (Channels could vary, see programming or cable provider)

FOX Sports Arizona (Replay)
Saturday, Jan. 21, at 11:30 p.m.
DISH: 415 | DTV: 686

FOX College Sports Pacific (Delay)
Sunday, Jan. 22 at 1 a.m.
DTV: 608 | DISH: 451 (May differ in different regions)

Reactions: 66CHamps
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT