ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to kyyotes den?

Used to be active on picksup.org but it too has faded away. It was created primarily to be free from certain annoying trolls. I guess once Digs was successful in booting the troll or trolls, there was no need for picksup anymore. Not sure about the den, but it seems to me that overall the fire is gone about UTEP athletics in general. Only a trickle of chatter.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Used to be active on picksup.org but it too has faded away. It was created primarily to be free from certain annoying trolls. I guess once Digs was successful in booting the troll or trolls, there was no need for picksup anymore. Not sure about the den, but it seems to me that overall the fire is gone about UTEP athletics in general. Only a trickle of chatter.

Agree. I think the Miners have their faithful, but lack of success in the revenue sports has definitely dampened spirits in an overall sense. Especially since there doesn't appear to be a plan in place for change...which leads most to believe we will continue with the status quo. What's to talk about? Same old, same old.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT