ADVERTISEMENT

When will the losing streak end?

Maximus Miner

Rookie
Jul 1, 2005
Now at 17! Rice is the last team that probably can gives us a win but I can't imagine going back to back season without a win. Ouch! How is Dimel going to convince recruits to come to a program that hasn't won a game in two years!?

At this point my hatred of Stull, Kugs and Nana is right up there with my hatred of Ladanian Tomlinson, Danny Ainge, Andrew Bogut, Nick Fazekas and Reggie Theus.

I can understand why people are mad. Heck I am mad, but the depth of this rebuild is not to be understated. How many players from the previous regime are quality players? I am willing to ride this season out just because this team was devoid of talent.

I understand, but I just don't like Senter. He just states BS and I'm tired of it.

Reactions: Hot For Keitha
I can understand why people are mad. Heck I am mad, but the depth of this rebuild is not to be understated. How many players from the previous regime are quality players? I am willing to ride this season out just because this team was devoid of talent.

With some better play calling and less stupid penalties, 2 or 3 wins would be possible. It’s not like we played OU, UT, Notre Dame, USC, and FAU so far this year

Reactions: El Paso Is Great
I agree. At best this team could be 2-3 right now. The loss to NAU was a sh*t show. Tennessee and UNLV weren’t close, but they weren’t blowouts either. NMSU and UTSA could have easily been wins but the turnovers sealed our fate.

We will get at least 1 win this season. We should have had one win last season but our FG kicker missed 3 FG’s and we lost by 1 point.
Points off of turnovers have killed us these last 2 games. We lost by 7 against NMSU and gave up 14 points from the blocked punt for a TD, and the fumble return. We lost by 9 against UTSA and gave up 14 more points from 2 turnovers. If we can limit this crap, we will be in 1 or 2 games and win at least 1 of those.

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT