ADVERTISEMENT

With total domination of FIU.

Should Dana Dimmel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

develman

MI Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2001
UTEP dominates (in the first QTR) FIU, let me say this again FIU.

Anyone see Flabiano talking smack after making a kick LMAO. Then misses 2 easy ones later in the game. He's accomplished nothing to talk smack and has been downright Awful this year. Then after an interception Richardson and crew go pose for pix by a car on the field. Just shows how this team isn't disciplined! They've had hardly any success this year, but at like fools when they get any hint of success. Accomplish something before showing up the other team, Guys Geez!

Anyone see Flabiano talking smack after making a kick LMAO. Then misses 2 easy ones later in the game. He's accomplished nothing to talk smack and has been downright Awful this year. Then after an interception Richardson and crew go pose for pix by a car on the field. Just shows how this team isn't disciplined! They've had hardly any success this year, but at like fools when they get any hint of success. Accomplish something before showing up the other team, Guys Geez!
The Lambo celebration doesn’t bother me. I bet if FIU was stunting on the Miners they would do the same thing. The smack from Flabiano is hilarious because he has been very bad, but at the same time he’s got confidence which I like.

He and this team haven't exactly earned Swag lol
It is the day and age of swagger. Even for an ordinary tackle some of these kids strut and stand over people. It’s ridiculous but it is what it is. At least the pose with the Lambo was after an interception.

And I think Flubiano talked because the guy narrowly missed swiping his feet out from under him. I agree though, he hasn’t earned shit yet.

It is the day and age of swagger. Even for an ordinary tackle some of these kids strut and stand over people. It’s ridiculous but it is what it is. At least the pose with the Lambo was after an interception.

And I think Flubiano talked because the guy narrowly missed swiping his feet out from under him. I agree though, he hasn’t earned shit yet.
I don't mind the trash talking as long as it doesn't hurt the team. Be smarter than doing it 5 feet directly in front of the ref. This team obviously has no room for error against any team.

How about one our LB's flexing after sacking the FIU qb while the ball was bouncing around on the turf. He just happened to turn around and "Oh, look!", the football bounced to his feet.

Don't they still coach don't stop until you hear the whistle?
Great Point, lucky to pick that up. It can be argued that Stewart taking off helmet against La Tech lost the game!

Them kids wanted a nice pic for the gram. Not too often there is a f*cking lambo on the field. Not mad at it. It went viral and UTEP received a ton of attention for it. God knows we need that right now. We’ve been irrelevant since way before the beginning of social media or in other words for the entire life of most of these kids playing for us.

It’s just Instagram mentality. Do it to look good on the gram, but in reality, the house is burning behind em.

The guy actually did make contact with his feet and sort of tripped him. He should have been called for a flag ("running into" the kicker - 5 yard variety) if the ref had been paying attention. I can forgive his getting testy about that play.

I'm glad the penalty was enforced after the kick and didn't take points off the board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT